Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have the same kind of problem as you with one of my piercings. I've had it over 40 years and it still gives me grief. Oddly enough, I get more problems with low ct gold than I do with silver, though the only metals that I never get a problem with are 22kc gold and 950 platinum. I've even had a bit of soreness with surgical steel.
It's not just me! Hallelujah!!

Donna, those threader earrings are something I could never use. For some reason just watching the demos made me quite queasy. I didn't so much dislike the look, but the thought of pulling them through finished me off.

I wonder if the comments & congratulations will match the level of sycophancy shown to ickle Claire recently when she announced that she had been pipped at the post, by an 'A list celebrity', who bought the house she wanted. How dreadful that she'll have to continue slumming it in a place valued at 1.3 million that has an outdoor kitchen & garden large enough for a gypsy caravan. I know this sorry tale courtesy of my nice but dim neighbour who obviously sends the majority of her salary to the Q, she's also one of Claire's insta friends...

More about that house again on her blog. the A Lister got it but i think it is her way of getting us to note that she has almost the same buying power as them. Yawn. Then had to share how fabulous her own house is with those viewing asking if she is an interior designer. Oh, then we had to know that she had afternoon tea at a fabulous Kensington Hotel and please take note that she has had lots of compliments on what she has been wearing.

Please stop it. QVC can’t you see how awful this all is? Some presenters have become truly very difficult to like and this awfulness is not constricted to the blogs it is spilling out in presentations. Who is the biggest show off on QVC? Form an orderly queue please.

everybody who lives in London or Greater London is a house millionaire. you would be surprised what you get for £2m these days not much I might add not much!

everybody who lives in London or Greater London is a house millionaire. you would be surprised what you get for £2m these days not much I might add not much!

I remember when threader earrings became a big thing, QVC selling them as the in trend thing. For some reason one of my ears I just could not get the earring to go in straight no matter what I did. Actually hurt my ear opening and had to dab with TCP for a few days to get it to settle down. Never ever tried them again and returned to QVC, they were 9c white gold and pretty. So that is a style I just stay away from even though they are still around.

Ooohhhh TCP!!!! Smells soooooo good. (I'm not ttp) Does it still smell the same?

We all know they get money for old rope but I imagine Q salaries are not mega mega and her husband is a landscape gardener (obviously could be a large business but somehow I don’t think so) so despite London prices being eye watering for a normal family home they would hardly be in the same league to be competing with the likes or Ruth & Eamon or Mr & Mrs Holden etc.

Then again maybe her idea of an A lister is the local cleaning blogger!

Holy s&&t! Spaniel ears has also moved house and is going to post bloggs about her wallpaper

Give me strength

Do they all move around so much because their neighbours run them out of town?

With the proposed changes to social media coming in in about a year’s time there is a worry freedom of speech will be hampered. Bring it on I say, today! Cut the self congratulatory oxygen off mid sentence.

Oh, angry 9ct Gold earring woman is back. Seems CS have suggested it might be the style does not suit her ears, the gold plating seems they kept mentioning the gold plating when the earring is 9ct gold. She is going to see the doctor this evening! She is saying QVC are putting the blame on her and they have lost her custom in the future.

Also, someone has reviewed the Elemis QVC stating they have not actually received it but love it and raving about. A few angry people over that. Don't blame them the number of times reviews for TSVs not even received that are allowed through yet others get their reviews not accepted for stuff they did receive.

Oh, angry 9ct Gold earring woman is back. Seems CS have suggested it might be the style does not suit her ears, the gold plating seems they kept mentioning the gold plating when the earring is 9ct gold. She is going to see the doctor this evening! She is saying QVC are putting the blame on her and they have lost her custom in the future.

Also, someone has reviewed the Elemis QVC stating they have not actually received it but love it and raving about. A few angry people over that. Don't blame them the number of times reviews for TSVs not even received that are allowed through yet others get their reviews not accepted for stuff they did receive.

Weren't those earrings a mixed colour? They would be plated in some places then - or am I getting the process wrong?

I get a bit roll-eyed at reviews that say they've had, but haven't tried or they've not had but looks good. Serves those people right if they end up having an allergy to one of the products. Stupid people!

Oops, low tolerance day today it seems. Hope OH doesn't do anything I perceive as being slightly stupid tonight :angry:

I can’t see any reviews for the pre-launch TSV. Have QVC removed it?

I wonder if the comments & congratulations will match the level of sycophancy shown to ickle Claire recently when she announced that she had been pipped at the post, by an 'A list celebrity', who bought the house she wanted. How dreadful that she'll have to continue slumming it in a place valued at 1.3 million that has an outdoor kitchen & garden large enough for a gypsy caravan. I know this sorry tale courtesy of my nice but dim neighbour who obviously sends the majority of her salary to the Q, she's also one of Claire's insta friends...

Such a flipping shame ........
:mysmilie_512:

And now sadly the chance to snap up the presenters abode is no more, as she’s taken it off the market

:mysmilie_11:

Just hold on to that chequebook for a while and it will come around again.

Once they have decided to move and seen “better” houses they will never settle back to the ordinary.

Tell you what, good job there wasn’t a Diamonbleak stone in those earrings, goodness knows what state her ear would be in now.

Talking of Diamonbleak, just this second hopped on to QVC and was just about to adjust the contrast on my telly, till I realised it was Alison “rapid fire” Keenan looking four shades darker than her usual tan.... so just as quick, over the channel goes.

Latest posts

Back