Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Harsh, harsh. Rylan's crap is no worse than Julien MacDonald's or Amanda Holden's.

CC

I agree CC, every other person from ITV has had a go at beauty products and homewares “especially for QVC” what’s wrong with Rylan having a pop? I like Rylan. :mysmilie_3:

He seems harmless enough and he's quite calm whereas a lot of the male guests are a bit antsy pantsy and a little OTT. Rylan's products look nice but they just cost too much IMO.

CC

He doesn't appear to take himself too seriously & his comments about Supermarket Sweep confirmed that. Like the late Dale Winton I think he's a naughty but nice character & more than likely a loyal friend.

I can't help but warm to Rylan. Like you say, he doesn't take himself too seriously... also he is very relaxed and natural, so not at all unpleasant to watch.

It did make me laugh, though, last night - when you could still see those blazing pearly whites even when the lights were dimmed right down! Those teeth are whiter than white.

A lot of Q presenters could take a leaf out of his book and appear on screen immaculately groomed and well dressed, and not shrieking, interrupting, pointing fingers, and talking a load of claptrap that has nothing to do with the show.

CC, MML, Shopps & me could be Rylan groupies :mysmilie_8: When I see glowing teeth I always think of the Friends episode "The One With Ross's Teeth", by the time it was shown our three year old, who liked the man slicing an orange, had become 10, had glow in the dark stars on her bedroom ceiling & wanted to rearrange them to look like a set of teeth. I really miss being a mum to little people.

Yes I saw him there too in the Coop department store.

I was under the impression that Phil Parker was demonstrator too! I think alot of the household goods guests were as well.

I feel bad that I haven’t been in the Coop since Bond St opened. I feel sorry for shops and cafes down that end of the high st, out on a limb nowadays.

CC, MML, Shopps & me could be Rylan groupies :mysmilie_8: When I see glowing teeth I always think of the Friends episode "The One With Ross's Teeth", by the time it was shown our three year old, who liked the man slicing an orange, had become 10, had glow in the dark stars on her bedroom ceiling & wanted to rearrange them to look like a set of teeth. I really miss being a mum to little people.

The one with Ross’s teeth! Love it! :mysmilie_19:

I’m in T, you never know, we might end up on “Top Of The Chops”.........Rylans teeth?.......Chops?.......get it?.......I’ll stop now. :mysmilie_19:

The one with Ross’s teeth! Love it! :mysmilie_19:

I’m in T, you never know, we might end up on “Top Of The Chops”.........Rylans teeth?.......Chops?.......get it?.......I’ll stop now. :mysmilie_19:
I get it!
:mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8:

Should form a heavy metal group called The Gnashers. Rylan as front man with his pearly whites and dressed a la Freddie Mercury and the rest of us filling in and singing songs with titles such as "Brace Yourselves" or "Mouthful of holes".

Should form a heavy metal group called The Gnashers. Rylan as front man with his pearly whites and dressed a la Freddie Mercury and the rest of us filling in and singing songs with titles such as "Brace Yourselves" or "Mouthful of holes".

Excellent! We’ll definitely add those to the playlist.

I feel bad that I haven’t been in the Coop since Bond St opened. I feel sorry for shops and cafes down that end of the high st, out on a limb nowadays.

I went in yesterday but did not buy anything, but also went in John Lewis and did not buy anything there either. I don't go int to town as much as used to on a whole.

Now I have never actually listened but Rylan's radio show on a Saturday morning Radio 2 is supposed to be brilliant. He phones his mum and includes her. I found this out as he was announced as he is doing It Takes Two splitting it with Zoe Ball this year I think she is doing 3 days and he will do 2?

I did catch him and his mum doing celebrity Gogglebox and they are very funny together. Watching Silences Of The Lambs a very famous scene as a prisoner telling Clarice "I can smell your c..t!" Rylan's mum turned to him and said oh he can smell her lunch. He nearly fell off the sofa laughing and it went on for quite a while.

Rylan must have something going for him or he wouldn't get the jobs he has managed to find. From being a rather hopeless singer on X Factor he now has a pretty good career. After the BB Bit on the Side finished he has found other gigs. He was on the Eurovision semi final shows this year and I don't usually watch them but I thought they were good for a laugh this year. He seems to throw himself into things whilst still being a very nice guy. He has the R2 show, although I only heard it once and the phone call to his mother was cringeworthy IMVHO. But now to get a foothold on Strictly ITT, I mean that is no small show is it. I don't think he would have had this success if he were an arrogant git.

I would like to be one of the Rylettes as well please. Coincidentally I am having some very expensive dental work at the moment so that should qualify me if nothing else does!!!! I shan't be buying his Q range at those prices though.

Rylan must have something going for him or he wouldn't get the jobs he has managed to find. From being a rather hopeless singer on X Factor he now has a pretty good career. After the BB Bit on the Side finished he has found other gigs. He was on the Eurovision semi final shows this year and I don't usually watch them but I thought they were good for a laugh this year. He seems to throw himself into things whilst still being a very nice guy. He has the R2 show, although I only heard it once and the phone call to his mother was cringeworthy IMVHO. But now to get a foothold on Strictly ITT, I mean that is no small show is it. I don't think he would have had this success if he were an arrogant git.

I would like to be one of the Rylettes as well please. Coincidentally I am having some very expensive dental work at the moment so that should qualify me if nothing else does!!!! I shan't be buying his Q range at those prices though.

I agree with you Mazza, I like him and yes of course you can join Mazza, no auditions necessary :mysmilie_17:

Oh, he did celebrity Masterchef about two years ago. That was really the first time I actually watched him. He got to the final and was crying and not pretend shock. He came across as a real trier and fun.

Latest posts

Back