Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't care two hoots either but do think the average QVC Shopper doesn't behave like these obsessed, stalker like Fakebook:mysmilie_520:, Bloggers, Social Media types!

The QVC social media types do cme across a bit like obsessive retards. I'm glad they havea voice on the internet. It's amusing to read.

The QVC social media types do cme across a bit like obsessive retards. I'm glad they havea voice on the internet. It's amusing to read.

Not so amusing for the lady who was jumped on last night for daring to post a photo of DF looking like Aunt Sally suggesting that she wore a little less blusher. Poor woman was almost torn apart by the DF groupies.

Not so amusing for the lady who was jumped on last night for daring to post a photo of DF looking like Aunt Sally suggesting that she wore a little less blusher. Poor woman was almost torn apart by the DF groupies.

I think that lady reads this forum because she posted my 'fur wearing diamonique guest' info on fakebook last week.
Good on her for trying to be honest on there but the cult of QVC / DF seem to be out in force today

:mysmilie_11:

I think that lady reads this forum because she posted my 'fur wearing diamonique guest' info on fakebook last week.
Good on her for trying to be honest on there but the cult of QVC / DF seem to be out in force today

I'm sure she does too.

Just had a look and agree that she does look like aunt Sally. I have wound up the groupies a little though by defending the original poster. I like a laugh, see what abuse it brings.

Looks like Ruth Langsford is coming to QVC and someone posted they could not understand how some said they had no idea who she was. I have posted not everyone watches This Morning and Loose Women.

It's times like this I wish I was on FB, I wouldn't half give it to the QVC/Fibby Flint die hards, there's a few people, a certain group of about four, that are the most sanctimonious, pious, patronising people I've ever read, especially with someone called, well to preserve her embarrassment let's just say her name rhymes with "jet ski" I'd be surprised if she had any friends in real life, because she certainly doesn't live in the real world. That annoys me that pitchfork group mentality, when someone's made to feel bad for a negative comment, especially by these jokes who think that a negative comment equals bad person..........just found the reason why I'm also glad I don't do FB.

Oh and if one of the Fibby Flint lovers are reading this then, er....truth of the matter is, she did have way too much blusher on, this June one certainly loves the "Victorian Hooker" look, or hate these presenters, or both.

Completely agree, Shopperholic! It's the same old names that crop all the time in defence of DF and Q. All the lady said was that she wearing too much blusher. Which she was. It's not like she called her an ugly munter or anything.
DF dresses terribly the majority of the time. If she had any real friends they would tell her the truth. The groupies are too afraid to tell the truth in case they stop getting freebies or get kicked out of a fakebook group.
It does surprise me that the powers that be let DF on air looking so shambolic at times. Ill also include Chloe in this too as she turns up looking like shes come straight from a night out and slept in her mascara. I used to work for a well known airline and if my hair and make up wasn't perfect I was told to do it again.
Anyway it doesn't surprise me the thread disappeared, the easily offended mob got their way again.

Completely agree, Shopperholic! It's the same old names that crop all the time in defence of DF and Q. All the lady said was that she wearing too much blusher. Which she was. It's not like she called her an ugly munter or anything.
DF dresses terribly the majority of the time. If she had any real friends they would tell her the truth. The groupies are too afraid to tell the truth in case they stop getting freebies or get kicked out of a fakebook group.
It does surprise me that the powers that be let DF on air looking so shambolic at times. Ill also include Chloe in this too as she turns up looking like shes come straight from a night out and slept in her mascara. I used to work for a well known airline and if my hair and make up wasn't perfect I was told to do it again.
Anyway it doesn't surprise me the thread disappeared, the easily offended mob got their way again.

Totally agree with everything you've said. As for the state of the presenters all I can put it down to is the fact that QVC make that much money, they don't give two tosses how the presenters look or act, the money will still keep rolling in thick and fast regardless, odd way to run a multi, multi million pound franchise though were the staff are running the show.

Just had a look and agree that she does look like aunt Sally. I have wound up the groupies a little though by defending the original poster. I like a laugh, see what abuse it brings.

I too defended the OP .They called her rude and basically slated her as if she'd committed a terrible deed. They are the same few who act like self proclaimed 'guardians of the Zlebs'.If they put their energy into practice to help one of the many causes in the world-great.Instead they worry about an opinion that a woman's make up makes her look like a clown.

Of course for the sake of nicety,the awful postings about 'our Debs'have been removed.

Last edited:
There was a post on FB regarding CR mentioning that someone was expecting but he couldn't say who.

Coincidentally I had it on in the background and when not mesmerised by the spaniel ears on JK I thought her top made her look as if she was in early pregnancy.

Also someone who watched all day everyday had only just noticed that Marv and SG are missing

I did not see this post but surely it was just a throw away comment! Are we not allowed free speech now on Social Media?

Also, these groupies of which they are more like Stalkers talk utter nonsense at times! Have said before, helpful advice on products being sold are worthy but the same old names that post boring utter garbage is beyond words! They must have no real friends and use Fakebook to fill this void! :mysmilie_520:

There was a post on FB regarding CR mentioning that someone was expecting but he couldn't say who.

Coincidentally I had it on in the background and when not mesmerised by the spaniel ears on JK I thought her top made her look as if she was in early pregnancy.

Also someone who watched all day everyday had only just noticed that Marv and SG are missing

You mean the one who talks out the side of her mouth according to the post on FB

Latest posts

Back