Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Completely agree, Shopperholic! It's the same old names that crop all the time in defence of DF and Q. All the lady said was that she wearing too much blusher. Which she was. It's not like she called her an ugly munter or anything.
DF dresses terribly the majority of the time. If she had any real friends they would tell her the truth. The groupies are too afraid to tell the truth in case they stop getting freebies or get kicked out of a fakebook group.
It does surprise me that the powers that be let DF on air looking so shambolic at times. Ill also include Chloe in this too as she turns up looking like shes come straight from a night out and slept in her mascara. I used to work for a well known airline and if my hair and make up wasn't perfect I was told to do it again.
Anyway it doesn't surprise me the thread disappeared, the easily offended mob got their way again.

I agree with you, DF has no dress sense at all. Chloe always looks scruffy to me as well. I presume no-one checks them over before they go live on air - but they should do. I am not a big fan of Catherine Huntley but to me she always looks well groomed.

One of the groupies has now commented on the Craig pregnancy thread that the poster is starting unnecessary rumours. Someone has helpfully pointed out that it was Craig who said it on air and is she going to have a go at him too. You couldnt make up how stupid these groupies are!

One of the groupies has now commented on the Craig pregnancy thread that the poster is starting unnecessary rumours. Someone has helpfully pointed out that it was Craig who said it on air and is she going to have a go at him too. You couldnt make up how stupid these groupies are!
It's crazy how defensive some of them are, isn't it? They're so blind that they cannot see it was Craig himself who said it first!

Well congratulations to whoever replied, that's a sensible comment and so true, it was big gob Craig's fault.........oops! being sensible and telling the truth aren't allowed on QVC. :mysmilie_17:

It's crazy how defensive some of them are, isn't it? They're so blind that they cannot see it was Craig himself who said it first!

I agree Ellaaa, why are the QVC faithful so bothered though? that's what I can't get my head around.

It gets worse. The groupie on the pregnancy thread has now blocked the sensible person who replied to them so they can't reply back. It would be quite sad if it wasn't so hilarious.

It gets worse. The groupie on the pregnancy thread has now blocked the sensible person who replied to them so they can't reply back. It would be quite sad if it wasn't so hilarious.

She's shot herself in the foot then because all that's proven was the sensible person was right. QVC should do a play for the BBC called "The QVC Facebook chronicles" :mysmilie_486: :mysmilie_17:

She's a well known blocker. She blocked me ages ago but then unblocked me.

This thread is hilarious! It's like playground humour and what's wrong with these groupies? They really really need to get out more :mysmilie_486::mysmilie_486::mysmilie_500::mysmilie_500:

Someone asking if food is included in 30dmbg . Mind boggles at what piece of left over Christmas dinner is going back a week later!

I hope this thread never stops it's a scream and an eye Opener! Thanks for updates on the Fakebookers! When shall we send in the white coats? :mysmilie_504::mysmilie_866::mysmilie_866::mysmilie_61:

I've had a quick look on FB but not found all this hilarity, I must search harder because I love it !:mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back