Spring Savers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If we got 1p for everytime Peter Simon said "spring savers" tonight we could all afford a Yonanas...I just hope none of us were playing a drinking game at the time

Ladies, you need to get on the phones quickly for these Spring Saver beauties.

boots.jpg

Peter was just far from complimentary to Dallas because he didn't have the correct outfit on, he's a nasty git sometimes.

Sharp as a blade too.

Last edited:
Ladies, you need to get on the phones quickly for these Spring Saver beauties.

View attachment 8895

Peter was just far from complimentary to Dallas because he didn't have the correct outfit on, he's a nasty git sometimes.

Sharp as a blade too.

Dallas wasn't wearing them there boots was he? :eek:

Peter's just jealous cos Dallas is incredibly good looking

Dallas wasn't wearing them there boots was he? :eek:

Peter's just jealous cos Dallas is incredibly good looking

No Momma, he wasn't wearing those stompers!

Somehow I doubt Dallas much cares what Peter thinks of him.

He is horrible, those flashes when he shows his true colours are quite scary. The man is grotesque enough when he's pretending to be nice.

Oh no, there's a ruddy big bag and he's gone crazy! Silly old duffer

He said if it got to £40 it'd be gone. It's £33 and still 90 left

Oh I know, he compared certain features of this plastic DoMo to an Armani weekender.

He's getting too excited again, the slobber and fangs are out.

And now poor young Charlie is no doubt going to be pawed over.

Last edited:
Poor Bod dosen't seem to have many outfit's does he?

He always seems to have on the grey or blue David Steel style shirt with the white collars, and that grey suit.

It's strange considering how many clothes they sell on his channel.

Poor Bod dosen't seem to have many outfit's does he?

He always seems to have on the grey or blue David Steel style shirt with the white collars, and that grey suit.

It's strange considering how many clothes they sell on his channel.

Yes, he had the grey on last night, looked like a Vicar

Maybe he's stuck in a rut

He always seems to have the same pair of shoes on too.

Mind you, Bod always wore the same clothes :grin:

Last edited:
I wonder if he flicks his fingers like that when he's out and about?

I've not noticed his shoes, are they boat style?

No Momma, Bod always seems to wear plain black shoes with a stitched upper.

Dim Dallas had the Boat Style shoes on though, they are gorgeous. He said they would be nice to wear bare footed.

But they're plastic. I wouldn't fancy being anywhere near his big, sweaty trotters when he took them off.

Did you know Carolyn Lyndsay is going on a scuba diving holiday soon? Imagine that in a wet suit?, jeez she'll need some ballasts not to sink.

Last edited:
No Momma, Bod always seems to wear plain black shoes with a stitched upper.

Dim Dallas had the Boat Style shoes on though, they are gorgeous. He said they would be nice to wear bare footed.

But they're plastic. I wouldn't fancy being anywhere near his big, sweaty trotters when he took them off.

Did you know Carolyn Lyndsay is going on a scuba diving holiday soon? Imagine that in a wet suit?, jeez she'll need some ballasts not to sink.

So she says.........:rolleyes:

I imagine Bod is a white socks/sandals type hunk when he's on the promenade

So she says.........:rolleyes:

I imagine Bod is a white socks/sandals type hunk when he's on the promenade

Jesus Sandals ha ha, vile!

Andy was saying that Bod is a bit of an action man and is into off road biking.

I'm not convinced, but if he does I hope he dosen't wave his hands around like a lunatic while he's riding.

Jesus Sandals ha ha, vile!

Andy was saying that Bod is a bit of an action man and is into off road biking.

I'm not convinced, but if he does I hope he dosen't wave his hands around like a lunatic while he's riding.

It sounds very macho

Maybe he doesn't mean to go 'off road' he's just very bad at it or his flicking fingers make him swerve.

:wink:

It sounds very macho

Maybe he doesn't mean to go 'off road' he's just very bad at it or his flicking finers make him swerve.

:wink:

His finger flicking is weird. And I notice he is very patronising to Yolisa.

I would imagine he isn't very nice either, he seems to have a superior air about him.

And he comes out with a fair amount of BS too. He just said it speaks volumes about the quality of SEN when LOLA wanted it for her show but couldn't have it.

Why did LOLA want it so much, is the face mask green? :grin:

LOLA.jpg

Last edited:
He is very patronising to Yolisa.

I would imagine he isn't very nice either, he seems to have a superior air about him.

And he comes out with a fair amount of BS too. He just said it speaks volumes about the quality of SEN when LOLA wanted it for her show but couldn't have it.

Why did LOLA want it so much, is the face mask green? :grin:

View attachment 8898

Lol she probably didn't want it, it never sells well

He was a bit grumpy with his hose just. He kept telling her to keep pulling it cos it wasn't stretched

He couldn't see the funny side :giggle:

Lol she probably didn't want it, it never sells well

He was a bit grumpy with his hose just. He kept telling her to keep pulling it cos it wasn't stretched

He couldn't see the funny side :giggle:

I have never seen any evidence that Bod has much of a sense of humour, he seems to take himself very seriously.

And he is certainly a boring Bod, not a particularly likable character but at least he isn't an out and out liar though.

I couldn't watch him for too long, his shows are about as exciting as lettuce.

Last edited:
Aaargh, who is Bod???

Mr Smarmy, who obsessively flicks his hands like he trying to get rid of a wasp, Justin Hazell.

Bod1.jpg Bod2.jpg

He is to repeated hand flicking what Guy Kean is to repeatedly saying 0904 251 2000. To say he is a one trick pony is putting it mildly.

Last edited:
Oh hang on, I think the finger flicking description gave it away!! I used to watch Bid back in the day of Sophia Raffat and when Mickey had hair :p So glad to see Andy still here, he makes me literally laugh out loud and I'd rather watch him than a lot of so-called comedy shows :) I find it hard to believe that James Russell is one of their main evening presenters, he's a smarmy, greasy, horrid man if you ask me, with innuendos that Carry On refused :) Peter Simon does occasionally make me laugh, but I find the levels of bull that come out of him quite hard to watch sometimes. Had to laugh at one person mentioning Mikey's "amazing bit of kit", he's just as full of it as everyone else, but does also make me laugh.
I'm proud to say though, that 16 years after starting this evil affair with shopping telly, I still have only bought one thing!!! and not from Bid either :p
Sorry to bore everyone, and thank you for telling me who Bod is :)

Latest posts

Back