Spring Savers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Carolyn is sporting this Spring Saver top which (surprise surprise) she wants to own herself .

Sally looked really nice in it, even LOLA did too but i'm afraid horizontal stripes do Ms Lyndsay no favours whatsoever. She said she would sport it with leggings.

Carolyn, don't. Just don't.

jumper.jpg

Last edited:
i am not a fan of caroline tbh but she does look a lot better recently and has certainly lost some weight since november time in my opinion

Justin is boring but he is honest which is what we all want the presenters to be so maybe he should be supported a bit more? His demos with Charlie last night were ten times better than Charlie with Mike an hour earlier

The reason being Justin let Charlie get on with doing his job and left him to it. The Multi Tool flew out on price drop a lot quicker than it did on bid were mason constantly interrupted and corrected Charlie and could not help mentioning he used to be an electrician *(really mike you have not mentioned it)

As a result of being left alone Charlie did a much better demo and was clearly more relaxed with Justin than with jack of all trades master of none mason.

Mark Ryes just sold an Earnshaw for only a tenner.

Different number, phones locked. When they opened there was absolutely no indication whatsoever on screen regarding the quantity, he eventually said there were 10 and you then just about caught sight of a 1 in the quantity onscreen and it was all over.

Last edited:
Mark Ryes just sold an Earnshaw for only a tenner.

Different number, phones locked. When they opened there was absolutely no indication whatsoever on screen regarding the quantity, he eventually said there were 10 and you then just about caught sight of a 1 in the quantity onscreen and it was all over.

NicLola just had an Earnshaw for a quid. I just tuned in when the quantity was 9 and she said there were a hundred on the phones.

They don't always show the quantity on screen but they do online

NicLola just had an Earnshaw for a quid. I just tuned in when the quantity was 9 and she said there were a hundred on the phones.

I saw that too, at least the quantity was on screen so a good deal for those who got it.

Momma did you know that LOLA, much like Mike Mason, is also a keen stargazer? She is selling a telescope and says she would rather turn off her TV set and just gaze at the stars.

It's good to see a young lady having varied interests like astronomy, cooking, stripping :grin:

Last edited:
I saw that too, at least the quantity was on screen so a good deal for those who got it.

Momma did you know that LOLA, much like Mike Mason, is also a keen stargazer? She is selling a telescope and says she would rather turn off her TV set and just gaze at the stars.

It's good to see a young lady having varied interests like astronomy, cooking, stripping :grin:

James Russell is another fan. I can imagine them all doing it when they finish their shifts at night, especially Mikeyboy :wonder:

Yes, not popular sprouts.......nor is the ring

I think the necklace is more the thing

LOLA says it's boutique jewellery.

Peter compared that necklace yesterday to a Christian Lacroix, the back of it looks like it has a ripped plastic binbag stuck to it.

Her Tanzanite ring looks rather washed out. She just said 'some AA is better than rubbish AAA'

I wonder who sells rubbish AAA?

Last edited:
I have some terribly sad news.

LOLA has announced that in a few weeks time she is leaving Sit Up after 6 years.

I am devastated.

I almost bought the easy fill baskets last night but l didn't want the plants. First time I've dropped by Bid in ages. Last time Mikey Mason had hair.

Latest posts

Back