Stretch Hose 75ft Lightweight Hose TSV 9/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I noticed something similar on ideal world. Are these any good and worth the money??

Don't know if it's exactly the same or not, but something similar is being sold down the market for less than £20.

Is it not enough we are brainwashed with it on IW dear god we have to suffer it on Q now enough is enough with this flipping hose surely to goodness.

I noticed something similar on ideal world. Are these any good and worth the money??

The one on Ideal World is the Xhose. I bought a 75 foot one when it was the POTD. I've already binned my old heavyweight hose pipe. I haven't used the Xhose yet because the weather has meant the garden hasn't needed watering but, if the online reviews are anything to go by, I'm expecting 'great things' when I do use it.

I looked at this a while ago on IW but the reviews were terrible. I also noted that it was on one of those "flash" shopping channels that pop up now and again for £29.99 - it looked like the exact same thing. Still if it's rubbish you can send it back if you buy from Q.

Latest posts

Back