The Body Rescue Plan. Has it been postponed?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I find it impossible to take seriously, a guy who made his name and his money as a magician, and have faith in his ability as a life coach. I am an innate sceptic, when claims abound about helping you lose weight, and to stop smoking, from the same individual. It is essentially, imo, a money making venture. Tony Robbins, Wayne Dyer and Deepak Chopra are more sagacious and knowledgeable regarding the philosophy of achieving a beneficial life balance, and overcoming any obstacles life, as it invariably does, presents.

I read that as Tony Robinson first time around and thought "Baldrick has become a life coach?"!!!!

Yeh, they've replaced it with the gourmet marshmallow shows!.........they're fat free you know:mysmilie_17:

Yeh, they've replaced it with the gourmet marshmallow shows!.........they're fat free you know:mysmilie_17:

I keep looking at those big packets in tescos lol ....bogof too ..... Fat free and everything ...never mind that per packet is prob a bout 1000 calories lol:mysmilie_5:

I read that it helped you Whatsgoingon? Was it a speedy recovery?

Must say that the surgery was my first ever time in Hospital and the fact I had metal in my ankle put me into a real panic. Every pinch and twinge under the plaster cast put fear in me thinking there was something wrong and I found this really did help me to relax more and I listened every night and still do now from time to time...the breathing is particularly good for me, very calming.

Latest posts

Back