Things are getting a bit hairy at Yankee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He is back on at 11 tonight with Charlie.

I am told by our Yankee mole forum member (who will reveal herself if she wants to) that he is back up for Rosa and a second person was insisted upon by Q.

Michaela has gone. Rosa is top bitch..... For now. I can see Steven being popular.

I think he will be popular BB, I really did like him today, easy to watch & a very nice way with him, hope hes a permanent fixture.

Gary the singer revealed in an interview that he wanted his wife to do anal and she was having none of it. He wrote the song about how he doesn't need to hear 'I love you' but if she let him, it'd be worth more than words and he'd know how much she loved him. True story. Google it, it'll tell you all about it. :)

I was a bit young to be aware of such things!

She should have told him to go and "love" himself.

Lol! Indeed loujareth,, hes on now & Im enjoying the show, now my fave guest :) still tempted by that 33 piece red velvet collection too ;)
Latchi, don't forget all these easy pays add up, and you've another 12 weeks rest to go yet , hope you're feeling better:)

I really like this new chap. He's got a good head of hair, I'll give him that. I like his voice and he doesn't oversell either. The only thing spoiling the show is smarmy pants Charley.

I like him - his hair is a bit girly (though in lovely nick! lol) but I think it probably would be however he wore it, it's that sort of hair! (The quiff bit is a tad OTT though! lol)
He speaks nicely & seems pleasant & knowlegeable, however..........somebody needs to basically follow him around for a few weeks & tazer him every time he tries to make a break for it & dive into M&S, that sweater, those pants, ageing darling, very ageing, no, no & just no.....!
:mysmilie_514:

Only thing I'm not sure about is the shape of his face, the way he sits, something in the intonation of his speaking & the way he tilts his head when he laughs & even the way he laughs bears a slightly disturbing resemblance to another QVC guest.....imagine the hair differently........!
:mysmilie_466:

Kitten,..Not that vile old bag Barrowman?

No, no, not the vile one....not even a bloke! (I dare not say as I know I will be mocked & laughed at with cries of 'rubbish', 'what utter b*ll*cks' & 'mad old c*w, what is she on?'.........but change the hair completely........& think 'beauty'!) LOL

Grrrrrrrr I'm so annoyed!!! I missed out on ordering the big Pink Blush candle earlier, they have just shown it again and I tried to order immediately as I could see it on the table next to Stephen and lo and behold sold out
Don't show things you haven't got!!!!!!!

Surely all the sell outs are down to him, he's been a huge hit today. I know I've watched and I rarely watch it live, if it wasn't for BB's pics I wouldn't have gone to see what he was like ;)

Did I hear mention that Craig had tweeted in that he had purchased the OTO for his 'gift drawer'? Trust him - he must have half of QVC's inventory piled up in his flat.

Did I hear mention that Craig had tweeted in that he had purchased the OTO for his 'gift drawer'? Trust him - he must have half of QVC's inventory piled up in his flat.

Tiny flat Phil, tiny flat......... the place must resemble something from The Hoarder Next Door by now, I would think, the amount of stuff he has apparently bought & managed to cram into it! :wonder:

I bet they had to wipe Craigs leatherette chair down this morning after he "initiated" Steven. I only caught a coupe of mins but he was almost salivating. "Ooh aah ooooh". And I don't mean over the fragrances!

franks is going to be insufferable.

Latest posts

Back