Thoughts, comments, criticisms and Random musings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is there anyone else out there watching this channel? I know it is only on for a few hours a day (shared with Sewing Street and Gemporia)

I’ve tried watching it a few times but picture quality is poor. IMHO Apart from Zena and Nigel, the presenters are bland and/or boring.

I’ve tried watching it a few times but picture quality is poor. IMHO Apart from Zena and Nigel, the presenters are bland and/or boring.
I watch it via YouTube and seems grand on there but I can see why that would put you off. I like Dave Bradford too and when Andy Love shows up. They had Andy and Dave presenting together a few weeks back and it was entertaining.

Oh dear, one of my least favourite presenters is Dave Bradford, even back when he was on QVC. Still it’d be a boring old world if everyone liked/disliked the same things wouldn’t it?

The other night, I watched some of it for the first time. I think turmeric tablets were being sold by them. I am convinced that the blonde presenter is a part of Gemporia. I rarely watch that channel, but occasionally glance at it while channel hopping.

Just noticed they’re broadcasting on Virgin 754. Picture better but presenting is really not to my taste. There’s only two companies who I like on this channel but I buy direct from them.

Thought I’d give it a go again as creepy man is presenting on C&C. Sewing Street is on and Hayley is flogging 4 packets of Magic pins for sewing, £55.96 RRP! Was waiting for the price to reduce but no, that’s the correct price that already has a £10 saving. I’ve purchased many different types of pins over my 60+ years of sewing, but I certainly have never paid that much.

Yannis. I have little ditties for presenters I don’t like something inherited from my late father

How lovely to see Sue Wilson on HobbyMaker the other day! Nearly all the big craft companies are on the channel now and I can avoid watching Stephanie on C&C if need be.

The other night, I watched some of it for the first time. I think turmeric tablets were being sold by them. I am convinced that the blonde presenter is a part of Gemporia. I rarely watch that channel, but occasionally glance at it while channel hopping.
Oh yeah e.g I'm not a fan of Davina McCall or Claudia Winkleman but they seem to be everywhere :LOL: But sometimes the presenter line-up can be a deal breaker.

Latest posts

Back