Three Easy Pay Voucher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I nearly did like others and deleted my email but at the last min read it. There it was 3 easy pay code. Never usually get one but have just ordered 5 parcels recent which one is missing.

I spent my voucher and ordered 2 sbc tsvs yesterday.

I was 40 last week and someone bought me a lovely loccitane kit for my birhday so won't be buying their tsv.

I got the 3 easy pay but am not using it. I'm currently in a mood with QVC because I didn't receive the 10% off code recently. I emailed them to ask why I'd been excluded from this, since I ordered FIVE items the week before and had been a customer for 12 years. The bod from CS said the 10% off was given randomly. So I emailed back and said I didn't think that was a very satisfactory answer, and as such, I would not be ordering again for quite a while! This bad mood is gonna save me a fortune!!! Everytime I've seen something I've been tempted by, I remember the QVC snub and have managed not to 'jump to my phone.' I'm determined not to buy anything for at least 3 months and if I can go longer than that, I'll be really chuffed. I normally order between 2 and 8 items a month so QVC will be missing out on hundreds of pounds during my buying ban - all because they can't be arsed treating customers equally!

I am not using mine as not happy about the last time I used one. The other month I was checking my bank account and QVC had taken an amount that I didn't recognise. I phoned CS and they said that is the final easy pay amount. I explained this was double than it should be. They said that they had taken double as they couldn't take the second payment the month before. I knew I has funds in my account so didn't understand why they did it. I will probably be tempted though if the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar comes back into stock.

I got the 3 easy pay but am not using it. I'm currently in a mood with QVC because I didn't receive the 10% off code recently. I emailed them to ask why I'd been excluded from this, since I ordered FIVE items the week before and had been a customer for 12 years. The bod from CS said the 10% off was given randomly. So I emailed back and said I didn't think that was a very satisfactory answer, and as such, I would not be ordering again for quite a while! This bad mood is gonna save me a fortune!!! Everytime I've seen something I've been tempted by, I remember the QVC snub and have managed not to 'jump to my phone.' I'm determined not to buy anything for at least 3 months and if I can go longer than that, I'll be really chuffed. I normally order between 2 and 8 items a month so QVC will be missing out on hundreds of pounds during my buying ban - all because they can't be arsed treating customers equally!

I don't understand why they would send special offers randomly, surely it must be a bit more considered than that. I could understand them sending it to people who buy lots as a reward or to people whose spending has tailed off to get them buying again, but random allocation just doesn't make sense.

I got the easy pay offer but won't be using it.

BTW I posted on the Facebook page last night that easy pay = easy debt and someone said that it wasn't debt as they paid by debit card. So you buy something but still owe 2/3 of the cost and that's not debt!

I haven't used mine yet.Really very nearly used it yesterday by purchasing a clearance NN set - but managed to talk myself out of it!

I got one and didnt even know I just deleted it off my Blackberry only found it yesterday when I logged on to my e mail and started deleting all the junk!!
I quite fancy a camcorder or an Archos and am assuming it will work with any item

Well I used my yesterday to buy:
2 x Leighton Denny limited edition crystal files sets - One for my mother and one for me
1 x NN 2 pillow, 1 duvet and featherbed set, which was already on 3 easy pays
and the Feng Shui 3 coin set which is meant to bring wealth...so that will sort out the amount of money I have just spent!!!!!

Getting new floors in my bedrooms so am going to treat myself with the feather bed!!

So just posted this so people know it can be used on anything, not just stuff on the e-mail!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

At the risk of being cheeky can someone tell me what the code is. I've been away for a week and my work email is registered with QVC so I won't know till tomorrow if they sent it to me and I'd like to order today's TSV. Obviously if they didn't send me an email the code won't work. Thanks.

No its only valid online

BB.........ive just rung up & managed to order ON LINE....the tsv.......said i couldnt remember my code [ as i couldnt & it was very true ] & she said that that it was OK & she ordered via herself my 'goodies' .......hope that helps others........code though is LOVE10....as others too have posted on here..........good luck & yes its debt.........but i can live with myself to TRY it out.....

Last edited:
bought myself laura gellers phenomenal foundation (hope it's as good as the reviews say it is) and a bottle of hugs and kisses perfume, and one for my lovely mum too! :happy:

BB.........ive just rung up & managed to order ON LINE....the tsv.......said i couldnt remember my code [ as i couldnt & it was very true ] & she said that that it was OK & she ordered via herself my 'goodies' .......hope that helps others........code though is LOVE10....as others too have posted on here..........good luck & yes its debt.........but i can live with myself to TRY it out.....

taking my foot out of mouth.......i managed to order via the operator ..she was very helpful too...hadnt then got the heart to say please cancel my smashbox auto delivery as its poop.......leat the huge compact is & the rest isnt worth all that money..........

Latest posts

Back