Tignanello TSV Wednesday 29 September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Okay so now I've seen one I like, I was doing so well and I absolutely do NOT need another bag...trying to be strong so I think I'll take the dog out and hopefully it will sell out while I'm gone.

Okay so now I've seen one I like, I was doing so well and I absolutely do NOT need another bag...trying to be strong so I think I'll take the dog out and hopefully it will sell out while I'm gone.

Which one do you like?

I've not seen one I like yet. I'm quite disappointed by the range tbh but hoping I might see something I like in the 8pm show.

It's the suede satchel bag and it's still there! I don't think I've ever had a suede bag so I'm trying to convince myself they are totally impracticle.
Hope you get to see one you like TigBags.

Last edited:
How come is it that the bag thats the TSVtoday is $87 on the US website and that includes a wallet. That works out to be about £55 for the bag AND wallet. Over here its 60 quid for the bag and £30 for the wallet which is sold separately.
What the ****** hells that all about then?

How come is it that the bag thats the TSVtoday is $87 on the US website and that includes a wallet. That works out to be about £55 for the bag AND wallet. Over here its 60 quid for the bag and £30 for the wallet which is sold separately.
What the ****** hells that all about then?

that annoys me too but it isnt a full wallet just a card holder and thin zipped compartment... i still would want it though!

well i caved in and got the TVS in black, got the purse (been wanting a tig purse for ages) and the emerald mini x body bag. Hopefully i wont be enamoured if i am then i will have to send back the maxx bag i got the other week. the maxx is lovely but totally impractical for my needs

It's the suede satchel bag and it's still there! I don't think I've ever had a suede bag so I'm trying to convince myself they are totally impracticle.
Hope you get to see one you like TigBags.

I have one of their suede bags and I don't use it because the colour comes off.

Didn't watch the 8pm hour ( Masterchef BBC2 dragged me away) have just checked the listing to see what was on & it just seems that it's pretty much a repeat of what has alrady been shown?At one time you would get new things in each show or is my failing memory, well, failing me?

No, their stock levels seem smaller and I think they are not carrying styles as long as they used to. Surprised no more bag shows today. I have been good though and purchased nothng as I have managed to talk myself out of it. Phew. I liked the tsv but at over £65 incl p and p, it's price was comparable but not a major bargain. As tsvs rarely are these days. Also it annoys me when the say you cannot get coloured leather bags o the high street - because you can. TK maxx has loads...

well i bought the small cross over in emerald. glad i did as it has sold out now. i am having to sit on my hands though as i really want more lol the two glove leather hobos at anniversary price are tempting me something rotten. checked out QVCUS and now i am unsure as to both. and then again do i get the peridot or black... cos i really need another black handbag... not
and, and, and.. bliddy hell i want em all again. def. gonna sit on my hands

Borednow, is 149776 the one you bought? If so, I'd appreciate your feedback when it arrives. I nearly bought it a couple of times but wasn't quite sure it would be big enough.
Thanks.

I have one of their suede bags and I don't use it because the colour comes off.

:down: NO! This is the one I ordered in Cognac, I'll be mad as heck if the colour runs. It looks lush. I love Tig bags and have a couple in pebble leather, they're fab, but I want something a bit different and I've always wanted a brown suede bag.

Cheers, CountessK.

:down: NO! This is the one I ordered in Cognac, I'll be mad as heck if the colour runs. It looks lush. I love Tig bags and have a couple in pebble leather, they're fab, but I want something a bit different and I've always wanted a brown suede bag.

Cheers, CountessK.

I have a red suede Tignanello bag and the colour is still fine.

Sorry I maybe wasn't too clear in my post. The colour doesn't run but transfers. I had mine over my shoulder against a white shirt and the colour transferred to my shirt. It can be carried as a handbag but I will only use it if I'm wearing a dark coat.

Borednow, is 149776 the one you bought? If so, I'd appreciate your feedback when it arrives. I nearly bought it a couple of times but wasn't quite sure it would be big enough.
Thanks.
no problem topaz, i hope its gonna be great... it had better be lol

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...cid.cswb/walk.html.|ukhtml|Cor_uk_MyAcct,html

ok so this arrived this morning and as promised to Topaz here is my review... its bliddy great!
its a really good size and quite lightweight. very tardis like given its dimensions but if you are a kitchen sink girl its not an option. i have already put in my phone, large wallet, store card wallet, make up (loaded LG kabuki, lippy, gloss, mini mascara, eye drops, small brush and mirror), tissues, sweets and there is room to spare. The magnet on the centre compartment is very strong and you here the bag snapping back into place. The zips are nice and supple (this can be a problem with tigs) the strap is comfortable but not very long on me. i am 5'10 and as a shoulder bag it hits my hip, as a cross body it sits just under my waist. The colour i chose was emerald and it is a lovely forest green which will go with an awful lot. the leather as always is great but i am impressed with this shade in the pebble leather, very rich without being garish.
all in all a lovely bag for shopping and going out. it feels right on your shoulder, even filled it doesnt feel heavy or cumbersome. if you only need the basics with you then you cant go wrong and at 42 quid you would struggle to get a kipling to your liking.
just got to wait for the TSV now lol

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...cid.cswb/walk.html.|ukhtml|Cor_uk_MyAcct,html

ok so this arrived this morning and as promised to Topaz here is my review... its bliddy great!
its a really good size and quite lightweight. very tardis like given its dimensions but if you are a kitchen sink girl its not an option. i have already put in my phone, large wallet, store card wallet, make up (loaded LG kabuki, lippy, gloss, mini mascara, eye drops, small brush and mirror), tissues, sweets and there is room to spare. The magnet on the centre compartment is very strong and you here the bag snapping back into place. The zips are nice and supple (this can be a problem with tigs) the strap is comfortable but not very long on me. i am 5'10 and as a shoulder bag it hits my hip, as a cross body it sits just under my waist. The colour i chose was emerald and it is a lovely forest green which will go with an awful lot. the leather as always is great but i am impressed with this shade in the pebble leather, very rich without being garish.
all in all a lovely bag for shopping and going out. it feels right on your shoulder, even filled it doesnt feel heavy or cumbersome. if you only need the basics with you then you cant go wrong and at 42 quid you would struggle to get a kipling to your liking.
just got to wait for the TSV now lol

Thanks Borednow, I shall keep my eye on this for when it comes back into stock, it sounds the perfect bag!!

If you order it now on waitlist you'll still get the Anniversary price (assuming it comes back into stock) whereas if you wait and see it'll go back to the QVC price.

Jude xx

Just got home to find my Tiggi bag has arrived..it's the hot pick in Indigo.
Only it's not indigo,it's denim blue, and nowhere near as bright and vibrant as it appears on screen.
Lovely bag but not the colour I expected..may have to return or swap :confused:

Latest posts

Back