Tignanello TSV Wednesday 29 September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TigBags

Registered Shopper
I'm so excited about the Tignanello TSV. Does anyone know which bag it will be? :grin:

no idea what it is but i lurve tig bags and i really really do need another 1... or 3 lol

Oh yes I definitely need some new Tig bags to add to my collection.
:grin:
Hopefully someone will know what the TSV is.

On Tues 7 Sep, there is a Tig TSV on QVC US . Will QVCUK have the same?

Last edited:
On Tues 7 Sep, there is a Tig TSV on QVC US . Will QVCUK have the same?

sometimes they use the same ones but more often than not we dont get as good a one, the same choice in colours and def nowhere near the same price lol

Last edited:
OMG, I've just had a look on the QVC website and they have added some NEW Tignanello bags! No pictures of them up yet but I am sooo looking forward to seeing some new styles from the range. I can't wait for this wednesday! :grin:

there is only one pic on the website with no picture and no reviews so possibly new one, this is the link, will try and find pic!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/walk.yah.UKFA~UKB2~UKMC

Possibly this maybe (wild guess!) its on US website and comes in a few colours.

[]http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A201340.desc.Tignanello-Glove-Leather-NorthSouth-Tote.CM_SCID.coll[/url]

I do hope its not this one, its soooooo boring

I'm looking forward to this TSV and hope that it does come in a red. If I don't like it I will definitely buy the Radley Marigold Large Tote Bag in Cherry Red. Can't wait!

I have no idea but thought someone would know by now! Didn't anyone get the details in the TSV email?

I tweeted Pipa and all she said was that it was a medium bag, she only saw a green and silver but there are other colours too. HTH

what the hell happened to loden green? the us site is still full of it and a multitude of different colours. pale gold, purple and the odd emerald i noticed with the new bags.
the thing that annoys me is that there are only so many black, red and cognac handbags a girls can buy

I'm also eagerly awaiting to see what it is. I'm currently looking for an orange bag to add to my own personal collection, but I bet there isn't one tomorrow in the tsv - I can but hope.

what the hell happened to loden green? the us site is still full of it and a multitude of different colours. pale gold, purple and the odd emerald i noticed with the new bags.
the thing that annoys me is that there are only so many black, red and cognac handbags a girls can buy

I agree. The choice of colours here is so limited compared to the US QVC. US QVC also have such a bigger range of Tignanello bags.

Latest posts

Back