Tignanello TSV Wednesday 29 September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

qvcs reply

this is what QVC said when someone asked on their Facebook page what it was going to be
"it's an A-Line shopper bag that comes in 5 autumn colours including stylish shades of purple and green"

Sam xx
:hi:

Am thinking about going for http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.148634.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

Seems like a good price for the glove leather. Don't know whether to go for cognac or peridot. I like the idea of a green bag as it's a little more unusual, but am thinking that the style actually looks better in the cognac. I would be disappointed if the cognac veered into brown rather than the dark tan it appears on the website though.

Does anyone have any experience/opinions on these two colours?

Last edited:
i want it and i need it hahahahaha

oooooohhhh Ali keenan just teased the bag..............................i love it

I need help to F.A.R.T today! I like these bags got a TSV a while ago & was well pleased with the quality.I DO not need another bag but whats that got to do with anything?Don't think I'll go for the TSV just because of the colour choice, could do with Navy.I have been so disinterested in anything on QVC of late but a little interest may creep back today.Must remember to go thro' Cashback Kings!

I need help to F.A.R.T today! I like these bags got a TSV a while ago & was well pleased with the quality.I DO not need another bag but whats that got to do with anything?Don't think I'll go for the TSV just because of the colour choice, could do with Navy.I have been so disinterested in anything on QVC of late but a little interest may creep back today.Must remember to go thro' Cashback Kings!

I've been waiting in the wings to help someone today.
Do you need a bag?. have you got a TKMaxx near you, they have great bags at about half the price of QVC.

I agree QVC has been rubbish lately but that is no excuse for splashing out on a bag.
Think about what els you could buy for the money you are going to part with.
Hope you manage to resist.:heart:

Thanks Loveheart for talking sense! I have a TKmaxx within 15 mins drive from me so will have a look!
So far there has not been a navy Tignanello!At least it is not Lulu G!!

i have been looking for a nice 'triple entry' (smirk) bag for ages. sadly even tho i love this one i am not impressed with the colours. i dont like the pebble leather in purple and peridot. a bit too bright for me (i love them both in the glove as it is more muted), i am always worried that the metallic bits will rub off so i avoid them so that leaves the black and cognac. bah humbug!
i like the suede shopper in the grey and brown but i think i may just plump for the glove leather hobo that is well reduced and get it in peridot. i have had my eye on it for ages... but i want a triple entry! lol

Am thinking about going for http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.148634.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

Seems like a good price for the glove leather. Don't know whether to go for cognac or peridot. I like the idea of a green bag as it's a little more unusual, but am thinking that the style actually looks better in the cognac. I would be disappointed if the cognac veered into brown rather than the dark tan it appears on the website though.

Does anyone have any experience/opinions on these two colours?

thats the one i have liked for ages... and in those colours too lol

I really like 148605 - the barrel bag - in emerald or purple. I think the emerald is a bit more unusual. Definitely don't NEED any more bags but when has need got to do with anything when you really WANT it?

I've been waiting in the wings to help someone today.
Do you need a bag?. have you got a TKMaxx near you, they have great bags at about half the price of QVC.

I agree QVC has been rubbish lately but that is no excuse for splashing out on a bag.
Think about what els you could buy for the money you are going to part with.
Hope you manage to resist.:heart:

You are going to have to 'spread yourself' around today Loveheart by the look of things.I will confess if I give in!:heart:

sorry but what is the ref to triple entry???
and I totally agree with bored now, so for me also no sale

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back