Tignanello TSV Wednesday 29 September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dont forget with p and p it is closer to £70 than £60. Also look at the bad reviews on the US side. This should stop you from buying unless you really want it. Tig bags seem really expensive these days and TK maxx does seem good value compared to this.

triple entry is just 3 main compartments. usually one with strap which are usually magnetic closure and then a centre zipped compartment.
i have just spied a great little tig... also triple entry, but 2x zipped and centre magnetic, cross body and in emerald. am so tempted by the purple as it will go with more but i just cant be on with the shade so emerald it is!!! woohoo!

just spied this at bargain hunter price...
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.149784.cm_scid.KeywordSearch
looks a bit bland on this pic so i found it on the us site
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...Pebble-Leather-Zip-Top-Crossbody-Bagw-Key-Fob
it does look like they have finally starting to listening to us and have started making the old style key fobs again.

talking about how expensive tigs are getting... they have a bag back in stock, new colours... 30 pound more expensive than in the spring. the bag was 37 quid and now 66 lol

They are definitely pushing the prices up!
It is also saying on the US site that they are made in China, has that always been the case? I though they were made in Europe...

Last edited:
They are definitely pushing the prices up!
It is also saying on the US site that they are made in China, has that always been the case? I though they were made in Europe...

last i heard, and i heard it here lol, is that tig, KvZ and makowsky are all the same company and all are made in china

Is the metalic look still 'on trend'? & where is the Great Glen today to keep us fashionistas on the right lines?

I like the purple but cant afford close to seventy quid,they had nice bags in tkmaxx in Bury at weekend for less than half the price of the tsv

Me again!!! BUT did I just hear the Tignanallo ( or whatever) guest say that it is difficult to get leather bags in bright colours on the High Street? Am off now to the Traff. Centre where I wil gasp in AMAZEMENT if I see a leather bag in a colour other than Black, Brown or Navy! gasping off!

I like the purple but cant afford close to seventy quid,they had nice bags in tkmaxx in Bury at weekend for less than half the price of the tsv

I like the purple too, but I was in Tkmaxx in Cribbs Causeway yesterday and they didnt have any nice bags in this colour. The only one that was ok had short handles and I like a bag I can put on my shoulder.

Hopefully I can manage to FART today and then have another look in Worcester or Kidderminster on Saturday.

i have just spied a great little tig... also triple entry, but 2x zipped and centre magnetic, cross body and in emerald. am so tempted by the purple as it will go with more but i just cant be on with the shade so emerald it is!!! woohoo!

What's the product number of the one you spied?

well i bought the small cross over in emerald. glad i did as it has sold out now. i am having to sit on my hands though as i really want more lol the two glove leather hobos at anniversary price are tempting me something rotten. checked out QVCUS and now i am unsure as to both. and then again do i get the peridot or black... cos i really need another black handbag... not
and, and, and.. bliddy hell i want em all again. def. gonna sit on my hands

was midly interested in this - but nope,don't like it.I had in my mind a "shopper" being a completely different shape - I feel this is more like a bucket bag - and I hate bags with double handles:down:

:confused:I do like the idea of the "pale gold", but then Pippa said it looked the same as the "gunmetal".
Correct me if I'm thinking wrongly here but wouldn't gunmetal be more on the "silver" side rather than gold.
I need some help please as I need it gold rather than silver......what shall I do?????..........
(my tkmaxx has loads of rubbish bags at present so that's not the answer for me!!)..
thanks

Not interested in the bag so my money is safe but I did watch the repeat of the presentation and thought how well groomed and polished Carla the Tignanello lady looked. She always looks lovely and dresses appropriately for her age; not frumpy and not mutton dressed as lamb. In my opinion many of the presenters (females of course) could learn a lot from her. In fact QVC could do a lot worse than employ her full time.

Not interested in the bag so my money is safe but I did watch the repeat of the presentation and thought how well groomed and polished Carla the Tignanello lady looked. She always looks lovely and dresses appropriately for her age; not frumpy and not mutton dressed as lamb. In my opinion many of the presenters (females of course) could learn a lot from her. In fact QVC could do a lot worse than employ her full time.

I agree, she was a big miss when she left/was sacked from IW.

So far I have avoided the 'submit order' button but if a nice blue came up I might be tempted...'get thee behind me tignanello lady'.

But they kept the awful Joanne and employed the old KVZ presenter. Madness!!!

That Joanne woman annoys the hell out of me. Why does she find it so difficult to finish one sentence before she starts another?!?!?

Don't get me started on Lottie/Lotty. KVZ must have been chuffed to bits when she decided to leave her!

they are showing a load of bags that when you actually just look up tig they cannot be found. even the specially anniversary price bags

Latest posts

Back