Wanna play a game? QVC I have never...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never... Bought so much tat in my life before I discovered QVC :confused2: ! Much better since I discovered the joys of FARTing :whew2:

QVC I have never ........................had such a laugh/been so entertained watching TV as I did watching QVC's Pompoos evening show:rock::rock::rock:

I have never understood the fascination with either leighton denny or liz earle products!!!

I have never bought extras of anything for friends, mother-in-laws, teachers or people I might meet on the street. :cheeky:

I have never.....been persuaded that some hideous looking mud-coloured gloop from a tin/packet (that looks as though it has been partially digested at least once already!) will taste nice/make me slim/make me feel healthier!

I have never....had a reply to my email .......(the one where I said you had left me up sh*t creek without a paddle,when Michael dicesare left you and I was struggling to get his hairspray):grin:

I have never enjoyed watching Jill Franks present a show and I have NEVER EVER purchased a keep fit product

I have never......been able to watch a full practical demonstration of a vacuum cleaner/steam press/kitchen implement/whatever without cringing and turning off when it all goes wrong!!

I have never been in love with the Thomas Kincaid "Painer of Light Pictures".

Which reminds me has he silently fallen by the wayside.

:devil:

I have NEVER returned an item to QVC covered in or containing make-up, fingerprints, snotty tissues or hairs.

I have never....applied lipstick/lip gloss to any other area than the lip area, my mascara to any other area than my eye lashes or my nail polish to any other area than my nails and I mean that literally for you!

Latest posts

Back