What is missing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The "David Something" was Hawkins.

I hated his shoutiness and rushed to turn him off whenever he appeared.

Luckily they have turned him off now lol.

Ooh I remember David he used to say "banjo" and "yes Madam" a lot ... he was south african I think , and a lovely guy, he sold flower towers and planty things mostly (also that furminator thingy for doggies).

Yes remember, and bought, the iron filings face mask with the magnet .... hubby uses the magnet to check for rust and filler when he's buying a car :giggle:!!!

Banana Oil - although the guy is still on QVC with his H20 stuff, this was fab stuff that I think he's stopped making for some reason, wish he would bring it back, colour safe on everything and actually worked !!! (cleaned the roof lining of a range rover with it !)

Pro strong nail strengh stuff - haven't seen for AGES ....

Scott Barnes make up ..... body bling was great (he's in Debenhams now)
Pupa make up - desert bronzer was huge and great ..... but as usual anything decent they stop .... !

Tony Little - yes another cross trainer victim (its in the shed, along with an old pilates machine from Iggy (that thread about Iggy and Worzel made me howl laughing !)... and TOTAL GYM machine ... yes also have one of them too (off ebay though) ... and yes its also in the shed :bandit:!!

Scarflace women who absconded to IW

My very first purchase was either a Tefal Steamer (still use it !), or those cheap rollers from the liquidfix man - not sure which came first. In fact I remember yrs ago a woman phoning in live to the show, and saying to him she bought the same rollers from the pound shop .... "I assure you they are not the same madam" he said ... "oh yes they are" she replied "I've got the 2 of them i front of me now and they are identical" .... as the colour drained from his face and he went into a faint, they quickly thanked her for her call and went to a break :giggle::giggle: ... classic !!

Electric peelers - that didn't work ! ....... Zorba - the metal discy think that you put in water and it stopped smells ...

As you can tell I've been a salesman's dream when it comes to QVC !!!

Missy x

Last edited:
Remember ECOTAN that used to be on all the time.
Freedom eating that DF used to rave about.
Those hair things on two combs in different colour fabrics.

No, the salts came in a 1kg bag and just called Dead Sea Salts. The other bubble bath stuff looked a bit like Molton Brown, he said he used to work at Estee Lauder.

I remember the Guam stuff it was wraps for inch loss.

Ooh I remember David he used to say "banjo" and "yes Madam" a lot ... he was south african I think , and a lovely guy, he sold flower towers and planty things mostly (also that furminator thingy for doggies).

Yes remember, and bought, the iron filings face mask with the magnet .... hubby uses the magnet to check for rust and filler when he's buying a car :giggle:!!!

Banana Oil - although the guy is still on QVC with his H20 stuff, this was fab stuff that I think he's stopped making for some reason, wish he would bring it back, colour safe on everything and actually worked !!! (cleaned the roof lining of a range rover with it !)

Pro strong nail strengh stuff - haven't seen for AGES ....

Scott Barnes make up ..... body bling was great (he's in Debenhams now)
Pupa make up - desert bronzer was huge and great ..... but as usual anything decent they stop .... !

Tony Little - yes another cross trainer victim (its in the shed, along with an old pilates machine from Iggy (that thread about Iggy and Worzel made me howl laughing !)... and TOTAL GYM machine ... yes also have one of them too (off ebay though) ... and yes its also in the shed :bandit:!!

Scarflace women who absconded to IW

My very first purchase was either a Tefal Steamer (still use it !), or those cheap rollers from the liquidfix man - not sure which came first. In fact I remember yrs ago a woman phoning in live to the show, and saying to him she bought the same rollers from the pound shop .... "I assure you they are not the same madam" he said ... "oh yes they are" she replied "I've got the 2 of them i front of me now and they are identical" .... as the colour drained from his face and he went into a faint, they quickly thanked her for her call and went to a break :giggle::giggle: ... classic !!

Electric peelers - that didn't work ! ....... Zorba - the metal discy think that you put in water and it stopped smells ...

As you can tell I've been a salesman's dream when it comes to QVC !!!

Missy x

Moira C used to be on qvc? Good grief she's the reason I stopped watching IW. Always on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember ECOTAN that used to be on all the time.
Freedom eating that DF used to rave about.
Those hair things on two combs in different colour fabrics.

Oh yes Ecotan...........that was on so often!!!!!!!!!

Sorry was it Zilo (knew it was a Z) ... and it was a long time ago !!! And yes I have them - and yes they don't work !!

All good fun !!

Missy x

Was Ecotan the one that you sprayed on from a pump? I remember the only spray tan I got was a disaster... the pump sprayed too much at a time and left dribbles which then went darker - I looked a right mess.

I bought the metal plate at an ideal home event, it was useless (aluminium foil works just the same).

Another useless item that has disappeared is the Zilo smellkiller.

Wasn't that called medallion? Or Medallion something?

I remember they used to do Nads hair removal products and would get some very handsome male models in :clapping:

Hermann Spielwaren Bears......now, did they jump ship to IW or were they pushed to make way for the Charlie brand?

Remember ionisers, supposed to give a feeling of outdoor air in a room. I had one and made the mistake of putting it too near a white wall. The wall ended up with a discoloured dark stained patch next to the ioniser.
Also remember Ultraglow lipsticks which were green but changed to pink once on, and Colin the Ultraglow guest also did warmabear that you put in the microwave. I don't like things like that, the only thing that should go in a microwave is food.

Latest posts

Back