what percentage are phone orders and which are web/app?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tristarMk11

Registered Shopper
I wonder what the percentages are? I usually order via the call centre, as I enjoy it, sometimes I use Q cut if Im scared of missing something. Occasionally I will order on the web.

I have always assumed that the percentage of phone orders is the highest but now with Apps as well, maybe its decreasing although I know many older qvc customers, in particular, only order over the phone.

I have gone on line through Topcashback site,but now they have stopped cash back.I might use Qcut more.

100% of orders I do are through the website, used to be thru Quidco. I haven't ordered a thing since Q withdrew from Quidco.

Jude xx

Never heard of these things. Im thick with web stuff. I never even knew you could order via something. I think Q are still streets ahead with their UK call Centre. the other shopping channels use foreign call centres and ordering with them is so painful where you are not confident that they can even process your order.

Most of my stuff is ordered online where I can do it nice and quietly while no-one is looking :blush: previously through TopCashBack before that option went west :sad:

Very occasionally I order on Q-cut ... but I afraid I don't have an "app" to "tap"

If I'm ordering something that won't fit through letterbox and I know I'm likely to be at work when it comes will order through website so I can put In-Laws address for delivery.
Otherwise I use Q cut or the app.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Only ever order online, only takes a minute. I'd guess that the majority under say 40 order online, 40 to 60 is probably split and over 60 is phone orders.

Though for a 93 year old I'm pretty nifty on my ZX81 :)
I can't understand why you think ver 60's order by phone. I am over 70 and always order on line. Lots of us oldies are computer literate these days. Please don't assume technology is only for the young.

Latest posts

Back