Whats in your haul so far??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Revitalash for me - interesting to note that I bought this back in January for the same price but £1 cheaper postage. Is a pound going on all postage do we think? I know prices are going up on 1st May but if they post it this weekend or even Monday they are paying old prices!
Anyway couldn't resist the Revitalash - my best and most favourite find in ages and it really works.

Slightly off topic and it probably should have its own thread
but I noticed that the decleor hydrotenseur DUO has 2.95 P&P
but the single one has P&P of 3.95
there are a lot of inconsistencies (sp) with P&P across the board
but thats the one I noticed today and thought relevant as it is on air atm

Haven't bought anything today but will get the Elemis TSV. I was tempted by the L'Occitane OTO but I already have plenty of the products that were included in it. I also bought a lot of shower gels and handwash in a L'Occitane store yesterday and got several free gifts inlcuded with them.

Oh no, I have failed spectacularly - so far I have, the Ultrasun TSV, the Ojon travel kit, the OPI black lacquer case and the Dalton 3 piece beauty essentials kit.

But in mitigation, your honour, I am not going for the Elemis TSV, so that wipes out all my Saturday misdemeanors!

I am fighting myself as we speak NOT to order the hot hair brush curly thingy and won't even look at it in case it is still available......

Have to be honest, this beauty festival has bored me to tears! I have bought nothing, and will not be buying anything either. I keep looking at the prices of the random items I fancy and telling myself I can find the same in Aldi/Superdrug/Boots if I bother reading the labels for ingredients. I am on my 'designer skincare is a con' plinth at the moment! :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Have to be honest, this beauty festival has bored me to tears! I have bought nothing, and will not be buying anything either. I keep looking at the prices of the random items I fancy and telling myself I can find the same in Aldi/Superdrug/Boots if I bother reading the labels for ingredients. I am on my 'designer skincare is a con' plinth at the moment! :rolleyes:

i've bought nothing too. my friend has just recommended the Lacura revitalising double lift cream from Aldi so if it ever stops raining i'm going to get that.

Last edited:
I bought the Ultrasun TSV yesterday but won't be going for the Elemis one today. I know it's good value for the kit as it costs less than the PCMC alone but I would only use 2 items from the kit being the PCMC and the toner. I really can't be bothered then trying to get rid of the other products on Ebay. My money's safe. L'Occitane may get me though. I missed the OTO last night - what was it? Did Ultrasun sell out? Glad I got it if it did. Also saw the OPI show but was underwhelmed at the sale of discontinued colours. Hope the TSV is gonna be good.

I bought the Ultrasun TSV yesterday but won't be going for the Elemis one today. I know it's good value for the kit as it costs less than the PCMC alone but I would only use 2 items from the kit being the PCMC and the toner. I really can't be bothered then trying to get rid of the other products on Ebay. My money's safe. L'Occitane may get me though. I missed the OTO last night - what was it? Did Ultrasun sell out? Glad I got it if it did. Also saw the OPI show but was underwhelmed at the sale of discontinued colours. Hope the TSV is gonna be good.

The l'Occitane OTO was greatvalue. HUGE tub of Shea Body cream, 500ml of shea ultra rich shower cream, full size (75ml) shea hand cream, a 50g shea soap and a 30 ml shea foot cream. It was 32 ish quid on 3 easy pays. I will be in heaven, my bathroom loves l'occitane shea stuff, and I always use every last drop, and the handcream is the best I have ever used.

I used to buy every elemis TSV, and I would have definitely gone for this in the past but I am just bored with Elemis these days and flogged my last 2 pots of PCMC on ebay. I don't know why I have gone off it, just have.

Ooh, the L'occitane OTO sounds gorgeous..gutted I missed it, but maybe it's for the best. I have been trying to ban myself from buying new stuff until I have used up existing stock piles, while at the same time doing a bit of belt tightening.
I have just discovered a gorgeous skin care brand called Naked Skin, which claims to be 97% natural and contains essential oils, as well as being SLS and paraben free. So far my face is loving the moisturiser, as is my bank account (3.50 half price from superdrug!) Am looking forward to trying their hair and body products next.
Apart from Laura Geller and thw odd household product, QVC no longer has much to tempt me.

i've bought nothing too. my friend has just recommended the Lacura revitalising double lift cream from Aldi so if it ever stops raining i'm going to get that.

Ooh I haven't seen that one. Will have to check it out. Have recently started back on their Q10 nightcream and when I finish my pcmc I will be back on their blue stuff, aqua something, which is almost identical in texture to the pc! Thanks for the tip off :D

The l'Occitane OTO was greatvalue. HUGE tub of Shea Body cream, 500ml of shea ultra rich shower cream, full size (75ml) shea hand cream, a 50g shea soap and a 30 ml shea foot cream. It was 32 ish quid on 3 easy pays. I will be in heaven, my bathroom loves l'occitane shea stuff, and I always use every last drop, and the handcream is the best I have ever used.

I used to buy every elemis TSV, and I would have definitely gone for this in the past but I am just bored with Elemis these days and flogged my last 2 pots of PCMC on ebay. I don't know why I have gone off it, just have.

Thanks for that. I probably wouldn't have gone for this anyway. The only product out of that list that I could do with right now is the foot cream but 30ml is a pretty small tube.

Ooh, the L'occitane OTO sounds gorgeous..gutted I missed it, but maybe it's for the best. I have been trying to ban myself from buying new stuff until I have used up existing stock piles, while at the same time doing a bit of belt tightening.
I have just discovered a gorgeous skin care brand called Naked Skin, which claims to be 97% natural and contains essential oils, as well as being SLS and paraben free. So far my face is loving the moisturiser, as is my bank account (3.50 half price from superdrug!) Am looking forward to trying their hair and body products next.
Apart from Laura Geller and thw odd household product, QVC no longer has much to tempt me.

I'm the same as you in that I really need to use up what I have first. I still have some Elemis hand and body lotions (the nourshing milk ones) from a previous TSV that I should use before thinking about buying the L'Occitane ones. I did however not so long ago buy a kit that contained a liquid soap, eco refill of the same and a body lotion. We use the liquid soap all the time and the lotion has come in handy for a leaving gift for my friend.

I am only ordering 1) if I really really like & use all the time & 2) if all of 1 & good value.So have ordered the Revitalash kit as this product has really worked for me ( trying to ignore the cost!) don't know about the mascara & primer.I usually buy the Clinique primer & need a new one. & the Ultrasun 100ml 30spf face.I use this in the sun ( when out of UK!!!) & paid over £18 for a 50ml pump recently.It also has a good shelf life even when opened.I love L'Occitanne but have enough soaps (which last ages) to take me into the middle of next year.Haven't gone for the TSV's as they have maybe only 1 or 2 products I would really want.In the past that would not have stoped me!!!

Hello all

I have just joined the site. I was lucky to get the elemis TSV this morning. Have not been tempted by anything else.

I am now sitting on my hands and have put my card out of reach.....so far i have bought both TSV's (new to both of these ranges), the nail envy matt and original and went for the Elemis OTO during the 5pm show.

Im really excited about receiving the Elemis TSV...oh and also hoping now that the Liz Earle TSV is rubbish x

There must be something wrong with me:confused:
I wanted the ultrasun TSV, but did not send for it, I loved the Elemis TSV did not order that and it is gone, maybe I have come to my senses at last:angel:

1) In an effort to declutter and tidy up, I bought the OPI manicure case - and, it was calling my name! 2) Can any of you B.A.B.E.s (Be A Blessing Eh) recommend a good ridge-filler for my nails; thumbnails have 'ruffled' edges and 3) WELCOME to tashasaw!!! Look forward to 'talking' with you ;-) Snarly waving her paws at ya

1) In an effort to declutter and tidy up, I bought the OPI manicure case - and, it was calling my name! 2) Can any of you B.A.B.E.s (Be A Blessing Eh) recommend a good ridge-filler for my nails; thumbnails have 'ruffled' edges and 3) WELCOME to tashasaw!!! Look forward to 'talking' with you ;-) Snarly waving her paws at ya

Snarly, piccy please, intrigued!
Hi Tashasaw :wave:

Latest posts

Back