Whats in your haul so far??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

1) In an effort to declutter and tidy up, I bought the OPI manicure case - and, it was calling my name! 2) Can any of you B.A.B.E.s (Be A Blessing Eh) recommend a good ridge-filler for my nails; thumbnails have 'ruffled' edges and 3) WELCOME to tashasaw!!! Look forward to 'talking' with you ;-) Snarly waving her paws at ya

The leighton denny 3 in 1 nail buffer smooths out my ridges, and then I pop nail envy over.

On a separate note I have to admit I have bought 2 elemis tsvs (one on advanced orders), the litre elasticizer, elemis skin nourishing collection, another leighton denny tanning kit (for my sister), and I am toying with ordering the magnetic collection from nails inc. I clearly cannot be trusted to watch anymore and I too am hoping that the Liz Earle collection is pants!

Hi and welcome Tashasaw :wave:

Ooh I haven't seen that one. Will have to check it out. Have recently started back on their Q10 nightcream and when I finish my pcmc I will be back on their blue stuff, aqua something, which is almost identical in texture to the pc! Thanks for the tip off :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
I have tried Decleor , Elemis and Gatineau and to tell the truth, I cannot and will not say that Aldi's Q10 is any less effective than them for moisturising:nod:. I don't why we have this notion that using very expensive creams work better:thinking:. I got these because for some reason , I felt I was pampering myself, and I do feel that I am treating myself, by using them:happy:.
But if I have any problems at all with my skin, I use Olay original. (The more advanced Olay do not agree with my skin, but I find that the humble original works a treat:sun:)

I love buying the luxury end goods because they make me feel pampered, but whenever I use plain old nivea my sister always says 'your skin looks lovely lately' and I never get comments using any other product - mad I know!

Hello and welcome tashasaw :wave:

I just remembered about the LE TSV this morning, hope I dont want it

OH said the Elemis will have to go back when I told him LE had a tsv this week :mysmilie_61:

Have just seen the Elemis OTO at 10pm and was tempted but managed to resist
Its lucky I have been at work most of this weekend or else I might have spent a lot more

Thanks SpeckledHen-I have that buffer somewhere in my stash! Oooh, LoveInAMist, you are naughty-no pictures, as am too ashamed. Counted 7 ridges on the one thumbnail, so it undulates, if you know what I mean! So when you look at the end of the finger and nail toward you, it's ripply/ruffley. ME/menopause has a lot to answer for ...

Snarly, I had one thumb nail that was very ruffled (I blamed sucking my thumb when I was young) and I use Leighton Denny renovate and now it is almost smooth just buff it once a fortnight and put renovate on 2 or 3 times a day for a week then daily

Well in the end I bought the L'Occitane OTO and the nails inc OTO.

Dithered about both but managed to get them online after a while.

Fear the L'Occitane could be going back,as I need to see whats in it.....shame on QVC for not listing this on their website

Nails Inc is my first nails inc purchase.Better colours than OPI but I have always stuck to OPI.Hope these nails inc will win me over.

Well in the end I bought the L'Occitane OTO and the nails inc OTO.

Dithered about both but managed to get them online after a while.

Fear the L'Occitane could be going back,as I need to see whats in it.....shame on QVC for not listing this on their website

Nails Inc is my first nails inc purchase.Better colours than OPI but I have always stuck to OPI.Hope these nails inc will win me over.

Which loccitane OTO did you buy? as the 2 that I saw both have the details on the website :confused2:

I bought the shea butter collection from QVC.What I meant was that QVC do not list their ingredients on their site.

I did check on L'occitannes own website but under the ingredients,its just lists shea butter.....which great.....but the description states 15% shea butter....so what else is made up of......unless I'm reading it wrong somewhere....

I was all geared up for a good spend at the weekend but the only thing I bought was the Elemis TSV. I found the OTOs a disappointment and also a bit of a swizz - I think the prices were planned anyway, as evidence by one of the OTOs initially coming up with the 'special beauty weekend price' on it, which then changed to OTO.

I ve recently received that Amazing Cosmetics concealer which I seemed to wait ages for but finally I have found a concealer that actually works for my crinkly bits............. and for once the hype is true a bit goes a long way really please for once which is refreshing. Would definitely recommend it !!!!

I ve recently received that Amazing Cosmetics concealer which I seemed to wait ages for but finally I have found a concealer that actually works for my crinkly bits............. and for once the hype is true a bit goes a long way really please for once which is refreshing. Would definitely recommend it !!!!

Amazing cosmetcis concealer is the best! I'v had my tube for about 2 years and still has loads left in it. Good value for money and excellent product - how refreshing. I have light and medium colours for different times of the year.

:sad: Nothing from my haul has arrived yet :sad:

I could kick myself....after signing up to Topcashback, I forgot all about when i placed my orders. x

Update ~ received my OPI nail storage case on Wed., 228623. Fab-u-luss! Great design and boxed wonderfully for a gift. (From: me, To: me) I feel pretty, oh so pretty, tra-la-la!

Update to the Update ~ 201223 is the item number. Snarly apologises for being dafter than usual. ;-)

2 items out of 4 of my haul has arrived.

Im very impressed so far with the Elemis TSV....the smell of the toner is beautiful x

Latest posts

Back