Yankee Candle Addicts (Exclusives Coming To Q )

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Phew don't want it, and like I thought you cant order online , Item Number 703119 in case anyone wants it.

I went to bed early last night to read of a book I'm just loving at the minute and so missed the show, but if the OTO was samplers then I don't feel I missed much as I bought the last TSV.

Hi Autumn it was me that liked the sweet apple. I got one from the local garden centre last week. I hid it under some stuff hubby was getting so he ended up paying, hahaha. I also got a heart and sweet black cherry. Never heard of the make before but it smells damn good in the little jar, much nicer than Yankee black cherry and I thought that was good

Hi Autumn it was me that liked the sweet apple. I got one from the local garden centre last week. I hid it under some stuff hubby was getting so he ended up paying, hahaha. I also got a heart and sweet black cherry. Never heard of the make before but it smells damn good in the little jar, much nicer than Yankee black cherry and I thought that was good

I love black cherry so that sounds nice , What Garden centre was it please. I will have to look out for sweet apple is sounds lovely :)

This is shocking. Why release a USA jar with a readily available one. If you have the exotic bloom, are you really going to buy another just for Early Sunrise?
My partner who is a retail manager says it's standard practice to get rid of surplus stock.

It was langlands in Shiptonthorpe East Yorkshire.....between York and Beverley. I still haven't lit it yet

Can you describe what the sweet apple is like as I'm tempted by the three jars that has this in it, thnx

It's not as strong as macintosh apple was, it's more subtle a sweet apple smell. I don't get anything else mixed in with the apple. It's fresh not a bakery apple pie sort of smell.

The other brand I got the same day was heart and home of anyone sees them out and about, have a sniff and see what you think.

http://www.candlesathome.co.uk/shop/heart-and-home

I haven't started any new candles get ( still sticking to my resolution) so not sure how the apple will burn throw wise, same for the heart and home cherry

just ordered the lads night collection.
a friend of mine is pregnant and for some unknown reason the smell of a brewery is what she's craving haha... thought the in tap might be helpful to her.

Just had 'Lads Night' delivered. (Well, Tuesday to be honest).

On Tap reminds me of going to the pub with my dad when I was 4 or 5. (He wasn't going to get drunk BTW, he used to grow leeks and sold them to a lot of public houses for some reason). Pubs nowadays just don't have that 'Brewery smell anymore IMO).

Camouflage - I'm no good at describing 'Fresh' scents, but it's nice. Like sitting in the garden on a summers day maybe?

I won't be buying the set again (IMO, they do nicer scents than Camouflage), but I will definitely buy 'On Tap' again, probably in my top 5 Yankee fragrances.

I have found that the quality of YC has deteriorated lately, and the scents are very hit and miss. I have bought my first village large jar candle and, although I haven't burned it yet, the cold smell is extremely strong, and I am expecting good things from it. I bought maple buttter and, generically, the flavours are more tempting than yankee, they have two wicks which is better for giving a good throw, and the LJ can give 170 hours as opposed to 150 tops with YC. Finally village candles can be bought for £14.95 for a large jar - YC £19.99. There is so much competition out there, YC needs to monitor it's QC, as people are unhappy to spend what is not really an inconsequential sum of money for poor quality candles. The number of YC devotees who are now buying village candles in preference to YC is ever increasing.

Latest posts

Back