Yankee Candle Addicts (Exclusives Coming To Q )

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I cant see it being a Tsv but even at the "Surprise Price " i think its a great deal for once :)

I cant see it being a Tsv but even at the "Surprise Price " i think its a great deal for once :)

Well spotted Autumn! I had seen these on other sites but at full price. I have just spent a fortune on Wild Sea Grass and Beach Holiday with matching tarts and tealights but what the heck!!!! It must be done. I have had Country Heather before and it is very nice indeed.

Well spotted Autumn! I had seen these on other sites but at full price. I have just spent a fortune on Wild Sea Grass and Beach Holiday with matching tarts and tealights but what the heck!!!! It must be done. I have had Country Heather before and it is very nice indeed.

I saw Wild Sea Grass and Beach holiday advertised in an email from Yankee today, can I ask what you think of them? And what they smell like? Thanks

Fresh is my fave category so I really like them. Have not burned them yet as my stockpile is HUGE. Beach holiday is very like a previous Beach Vacation/ Beach Walk one I had but I think a bit lighter. The Seagrass one is very similar to Dune Grass which was an all time fave of mine and I always thought had a bit of Lily in it.

Fresh is my fave category so I really like them. Have not burned them yet as my stockpile is HUGE. Beach holiday is very like a previous Beach Vacation/ Beach Walk one I had but I think a bit lighter. The Seagrass one is very similar to Dune Grass which was an all time fave of mine and I always thought had a bit of Lily in it.

Ooo Seagrass sounds like one id like, i loved Dune Grass too :( Thanks:)

I am tempted but I bought x5 large jars for $50 from an outlet while I've been out here in the US. Decisions decisions. lol!

I have a jar of Wild Sea Grass, it is so lovely and fresh, one of the nicest ones ever in fact.

Ordered the Usa Exclusives it was a no brainer really , hope they smell as nice as they look , Already a 5 star review in which the guys says he had recently bought these from somewhere else for double the price ! lol

I have ordered this set too, could not resist, hope they are as good as they look and the reviews I have read, I have been very dissapointed with the strength of the scent in the last couple of large jars I have burnt recently, and had almost decided not to buy anymore and stick to melts, if these are no good they will going straight back. Great offer though

just got mine on a cold sniff all three not very strong. plumped to burn the pansies. within 10 mins a nice throwm very very floral with a bit of green which makes it more realistic. i feel like i am sitting on dewy grass with some lovely flowers right under my nose. summer is here :mysmilie_499:

I really liked the set of 3 scent beads jars early last year for approx £20.00 my favourite scent was shooting star. I wish they would bring them back as I can't find them elsewhere

burning the heather very floral not not as heady as the pansies..i prefer the heather. also both candles pooled well..melted right to the edge in less than two hours

burning the heather very floral not not as heady as the pansies..i prefer the heather. also both candles pooled well..melted right to the edge in less than two hours

I can burn large jars for hours on end and they don't pool.

I can burn large jars for hours on end and they don't pool.

thats me to bb but not this time ..i am using an iluma lid pooling really nice both of them. now the grand bazzar was the devil to pool hours of burning and still the dreaded tunnel. not these

thats me to bb but not this time ..i am using an iluma lid pooling really nice both of them. now the grand bazzar was the devil to pool hours of burning and still the dreaded tunnel. not these

I might try one of the lids as I always have trouble with the large jars.

Latest posts

Back