Yankee candle guest's hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I find his hair a bit of a distraction but he does seem to know what he is taking about when it comes to Yankee, he certainly is an improvement on Michaela but I like Rosa as well :smile

The hair swishes in slow motion like a shampoo ad, he inhales the jar lids like a junkie on ICE(crystal Meth), bored now. I tuned in when he first appeared as everyone was raving about how gorgeous the hair was.

Don't find him attractive or interesting at all. But then I find Yankee boring anyway.

I'll have his hair! It looks ridiculous on a man when it's that well groomed though! Would be funny if he lent over a candle!

I like Steven and having got menopause issues personally, whereby my hair is really thinning, I would love to have hair like his. I don't really see what is wrong with him having long well kept hair, he can't do right for doing wrong it seems. If he went on air looking unkempt he would be criticized, yet he goes on looking coiffured and he still gets criticized.

I do wish he would come out of himself a bit more though and let his guard down occasionally. Personally, I think he has a dirty sense of humour as yesterday he had a cheeky glint in his eye several times. And then, when airing a tumbler set, he said if anybody fancied a way of getting "multiple wicks" in their life these were ideal, and then he had a good old chuckle out loud. Rosa is happy to share a laugh and cheeky humour, so come on Steven let yourself go a bit.

I found the only boring part of yesterday was the YC products ............ too much same old, same old again and not much on EP either to encourage us. Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree his hair looks in good condition, i simply don't like long hair on men. I like men that look like men.

I don't fancy him ....but he knows his stuff and he is easy on the eye. well groomed and delightful hair.

Well I am probably in the minority here, but I love men with long hair..but long hair on men should not be so neat...and a couifured fringe..no way! Smell the salt in the air...in Provence? Thought he was talking about the lavender candle ...think he got that wrong...correct me if i am mistaken...sure you will hehe :-S

Nah, the only MEN that long hair looks good on are red Indians. And don't get me started on old men with grey ponytails !!!! yuk yuk yuk !!

Even worse, bald (on top) old men with grey ponytails that start half way down the back of their head:giggle:

I like the Yankee guy and I like his hair but I can't help feeling he'd look much more handsome with shorter hair.

CC

As a child of the 60's OH had lovely long locks and had to put up with lots of stick but he just ignored everyone. Eventually cut it long before he started to go bald. Thank god he never went down the route of ponytail with or without the receeding hairline. Seems to me most older men with long hair seem to have a greasy thining mess. Bill Bailie seems a nice guy but his hair is awful. Your hair should be 100% clean and in as good a condition as possible.

wifh most things the trick is to know when your time is past. Steven has a bit of time left but would like to see him in a wee bit more casual clothes to go with the hair.

Jeans and T shirt and his hair ruffled up a bit, and at least a good few inches off the length.

Latest posts

Back