ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Yankee Candle Set of 3 US Specials Christmas Tumblers

QVC Price: £32.50
Surprise Price :£26.76
P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-705026

A collection of three festively-fragranced candles captured in tumblers, comprising the scents Red Apple Wreath, Winter Glow and Mistletoe. Make your home all the more merrier this Christmas with this fabulous set from Yankee Candle.

Contains:
1 x Red Apple Wreath Christmas tumbler candle (238g) - a merry aroma of sweet apples, cinnamon, walnuts and maple
1 x Winter Glow Christmas tumbler candle (238g) - frosted leaves on snow-covered trees in the cool air, all warmed by golden amber sun rays
1 x Mistletoe Christmas tumbler candle (238g) - woody scents of mistletoe blended with berries, pine boughs, and holly

I think these are quite pricey at £11 each. The large jars are around 620g so presumably the max burn for these would be 60-70 hours???? The good news is that means I shall not be adding to the stockpile.

I think these are quite pricey at £11 each. The large jars are around 620g so presumably the max burn for these would be 60-70 hours???? The good news is that means I shall not be adding to the stockpile.

They looked bigger to me and I thought at first they might be more like 60-70 hours too. I almost bought them but Rosa just said up to 38 hours burn time each. I can't believe I'm resisting a Yankee jars trio .... so far!

Winter Glow is indeed a current release, and I have also had red apple wreath and mistletoe in the past. All very nice scents but these are working out dear IMHO and the "one US retailer" is probably Walgreens again, so hardly exclusive!

i have just gone mad and ordered country candles and they smell out of this world. if you like jo malone your in for a treat

i have just gone mad and ordered country candles and they smell out of this world. if you like jo malone your in for a treat

Ooh what have you bought? I enjoy candles from The White Company and would be interested how Country Candles compare?

Thank you

i have the two large jars set that are in clearance. the real deal in posh candles. the smells are beautiful. i have burnt the neroli and grapefruit which is really quite fresh and uplifting. the classic jo malone lime and basil fabulous. but my heart is with the parisian coffee culture with an unusual smell of almonds and honey, and some deep floral notes. this is a class act. the tuberose is not nurnt yet but i am a real sucker for tuberose and i want to save this. its incredible. the rose is too nice. none of these smell synthetic and are more complex scents like a top world class perfumier would make. off to order anather box.

anather thing i like is they really do burn slowly and the wax is creamy so releases the oils beautifully. even the colours are pretty. you will not be disapointed they get great reviews

Winter Glow is indeed a current release, and I have also had red apple wreath and mistletoe in the past. All very nice scents but these are working out dear IMHO and the "one US retailer" is probably Walgreens again, so hardly exclusive!

Yes l also have a red apple wreath in my cupboard that l bought cheap from Boundary Mills a couple of years ago. It comes out each Christmas. Winter Glow is a new fragrance for this winter! A but of a con really! Hardly "exclusive."

red apple wreath is very nice. its nicer i think than the newer christmassy releases

I agree with you. I'm not a foodie candle fan, but was pleasantly surprised by this one (which I'm pretty sure I've seen in Debenhams) - but rather disingenuous of QVC to pitch these as US specials - the only thing special is the tumblers they are presented in.

its an older more tradditional yankee fragance before they went wild with all the fantasy ones that are less than fantastic. i just want to burn them to get rid

its an older more tradditional yankee fragance before they went wild with all the fantasy ones that are less than fantastic. i just want to burn them to get rid

I felt like that about Fresh Cut Roses - which I really don't like (I thought I would, but boy was I wrong). I got it as part of a set of 4 and loved the others, so didn't send back.

Red Apple Wreath is on 20% off at Debenhams on their website... :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back