Yankee Candle TSV 9/5/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Dancing Birds Set of 3 Glass Tart Burners with 6 Tarts.
Today's Special Value Price £19.90
QVC Price £24.00
Item Number 759191
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Add a little enchantment to your home with this charming Yankee Candle set of three tart warmers. Each warmer has a pretty glass base adorned with birds in flight and also perched on flowering branches, so when the T-light is lit they appear to dance in the flickering glow. The wax tarts will infuse your home with their evocative scents and can be melted over and over again, so you'll enjoy their lovely scents for longer. The warmers will be perfect for any room in the house, for entertaining outdoors and can even be split up as gifts for friends.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.759191

•Each tart warmer incorporates a decorative glass base
•The clear glass tart holder dish is balanced on three silver toned metal feet
•Each tart warmer measures about 13.5cm x 12cm (5.3" x 4.7")
•Each tart weighs about 22g (0.8oz) each
•Each tart gives up to 8 hours of fragrance, with a total fragrance time of up to 48 hours

Set contains:

•3 x glass tart warmers
•6 x fragranced wax tarts
•3 x unscented T-Lights

Available in a choice of Pink or Gold options:

Pink option includes:

•3 x tart warmers in varying shades of Pink
•6 x wax tarts with two each in the following fragrances: Midnight Jasmine, Fresh Cut Roses, Cherry Blossom
•3 x unscented T-lights

Gold option includes:

•3 x tart warmers in varying shades of Gold
•6 x wax tarts with two each in the following fragrances: French Vanilla, Farmers Market, Cinnamon and Sugar
•3 x unscented T-lights

Last edited:
Alternative previous TSV in stock

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.757413.cm_scid.crt

:happy:

Yankee Candle Set of 3 'Dancing Flames' Tart Warmers with 6 Wax Tarts
Introductory Price £19.94
QVC Price £22.00
Item Number 757413
UK P&P £5.45

Description
Bring a relaxing look and fragrance to any room with this ornamental tart warmer collection from Yankee Candle.
There are three warmers in amber, yellow and off-white, each with an elaborate floral swirl design and a clear glass tart holder dish.
You'll also receive six wax tarts (22g each) in three popular aromas; Clean Cotton, Vanilla Cupcake and French

Last edited:
Pardon my French I'm watching this being shown and Michaela is talking out of her arse when she says that the tart burners cost £17 each in the high st , sorry but they cost £13 each so the £52 they are quoting is completly wrong. Plus the boxes of unscented t lights are expensive at £13 as I can buy 2 bags of 25 each for £10 from my yankee store and even one of the assistants told me she wouldn't touch QVC with a bargepole due to the prices they charge for yankee. Now I'm seeing 18 wax tarts for £21.82 plus £4.45 p&p when 18 cost from the high st £18.90. Plus Craig Rowe is getting on my nerves with his fawing. X

Pardon my French I'm watching this being shown and Michaela is talking out of her arse when she says that the tart burners cost £17 each in the high st , sorry but they cost £13 each so the £52 they are quoting is completly wrong. Plus the boxes of unscented t lights are expensive at £13 as I can buy 2 bags of 25 each for £10 from my yankee store and even one of the assistants told me she wouldn't touch QVC with a bargepole due to the prices they charge for yankee. Now I'm seeing 18 wax tarts for £21.82 plus £4.45 p&p when 18 cost from the high st £18.90. Plus Craig Rowe is getting on my nerves with his fawing. X

Yes she also mentioned a price of a single glass burner on the QVC web site but not the previous TSV set now at Intro price which isn't far off today's TSV price.

As for presenter fawing most of them are getting like that these days strikes with me they must be after freebies from the guests.
:yawn:

I had to laugh at that bloke who I had 600 yankee products and I was shouting "yankee doodle" at the tv when he asked about cafe au lait and where to get them.

Sorry Craig the high st is better for yankee prices and not qvc.

I'm sorry but I can't watch Craig. He reminds me of Uriah Heep - being "ever so humble" and is false & patronising. Makes me squirm, I feel so embarrassed for him.

I have just ordered the gold one. I prefer the fragrances in the pink choice but like the gold colour option more. I hope that I have better luck with these than with my last burner. It was one of the all in one glass ones. I placed it in the freezer to help remove the wax and smashed it into pieces on closing the door. At least with these I will only be dealing with the small glass dish and not the whole unit.

just been on qvc web site and looked at the tsv all i can say is what a let down its worse than the last one. well think im off to make an order from yankee doodle instead.had an email from them yesterday fig and white plum medium jar and plate £10.95 bargin.

What I've wanted to know from other people is do you use yankee unscented t-lights in your tart burner or do you go with ones from your supermarket. I bought a lilac smashed glass effect tart burner with glass top and I've had to use 2 normal t lights each time as 1 yankee t light wasn't melting the wax tart and when solidified it was only melting one side of the solidified tart. So I want to know your opinion on which t-lights you use with your tart burners. X

What I've wanted to know from other people is do you use yankee unscented t-lights in your tart burner or do you go with ones from your supermarket. I bought a lilac smashed glass effect tart burner with glass top and I've had to use 2 normal t lights each time as 1 yankee t light wasn't melting the wax tart and when solidified it was only melting one side of the solidified tart. So I want to know your opinion on which t-lights you use with your tart burners. X

i use morrisons own brand, 99p for a big bag, i may have to use 2 or 3 if i have it lit from 1pm ish until bedtime, but that's what works for me. :wink:

I buy my t lights from www.somethingforthewickend.co.uk. They have packs of eco friendly soy t lights for a very reasonable price. They give a lovely clean burn, no smoke or smell of paraffin wax, last as long as the Yankee ones and are so much cheaper. I found with one of my large glass burners that the tarts weren't melting properly so I turned a used t light upside down and put a new one on top of it, hence bringing the flame closer to the tart. This solved the problem.

I have just ordered the gold one. I prefer the fragrances in the pink choice but like the gold colour option more. I hope that I have better luck with these than with my last burner. It was one of the all in one glass ones. I placed it in the freezer to help remove the wax and smashed it into pieces on closing the door. At least with these I will only be dealing with the small glass dish and not the whole unit.

I've had this problem with two previous glass warmers and just use ceramic ones now.

sorry peeps,but i think its a really boring TSV.

Personally I was hoping for jars with shades,a novelty tart warmer for summer,or garden or some large jars.

I notice the auto delivery tsv is back - after reading on here,I don't particularly want the summer option - but hope its back later in the year so I can order winter and autumn.

I think this Tsv is incredibly dull..but then imho most of the Yankee ones are :doh:

Yeah, I agree, imho they should hold back on the Yankee Candle and NN TSV's for a few months, oh yeah and also add the various handbags, we seem to have had an overkill of all three products just lately. :nod:

well I went for one of each
I am keeping them for gifts
it doesnt work out too expensive giving one as a present and I have spare tarts to put with them so I am happy
I dont use yankee tealights there are some supermarket ones which burn fairly well too

Just switched on the tv ****** fresh cut roses again. I have to mix that one with something else because I don't like that scent on its own. Thanks for tealight advice btw. X

I prefer this previous TSV collection to today's set and is only .49p more at intro price incl. postage, plus added three t-lights.
This won't be featured or mentioned today as highlights the not as good today's TSV price .

Yankee Candle Set of 3 'Dancing Flames' Tart Warmers with 6 Wax Tarts
Introductory Price £19.94
Item Number 757413
UK P&P £5.45

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.757413.cm_scid.crt

Description
Bring a relaxing look and fragrance to any room with this ornamental tart warmer collection from Yankee Candle.
There are three warmers in amber, yellow and off-white, each with an elaborate floral swirl design and a clear glass tart holder dish.
You'll also receive six wax tarts (22g each) in three popular aromas; Clean Cotton, Vanilla Cupcake and French vanilla, as well as three unscented T-lights. Once lit, the base of the tart warmers will glow with a charming dancing flame effect. The warmers measure about 13.5cm x 12cm (5.3" x 4.7").

Last edited:
Another boring TSV from Yankee, its not that long since the last one with 3 tart burners, which I didnt buy either
How many tart burners do people need.
YC have so many fragrances to choose from why cant we get a selection of small or medium jars or tumblers

Latest posts

Back