Yankee Candles - TSV - 24/10/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope it isn't a Christmas candle TSV. I'm not overly fussed on the Christmas scents, aside from Christmas Cookie and I don't really want a load of Christmassy accessories that I'll only be able to display for a few weeks.

Would be great if it was a TSV with a couple of options for scent...say a Fresh option or a Foody one, but I'd put money on it being a Christmas set. :33:

IT IS AN XMAS CANDLE TSV

"For 36 years they've been offering distinctive products, affordable luxuries and consumable gifts; having earned a reputation for superior,long-lasting fragrance quality. We'll be showcasing a vast collection of jars, votives, tart burners, home fragrance and candle accessories in a range of exquisite scents. Plus, fill your home with the scents of Christmas with Today's Special Value on the day."

Hello everyone, I'm new though I've been lurking for ages :1:
I just got this e-mail from QVC so thought I would share before I rushed off to work

Christmas is coming. Time to light up your life! And you'll get the warmest glow from our Yankee Candle Musical Christmas Tree Tart Burner - Today's Special Value on Friday 24th October.

As well as being filled with festive scents and
colours, the star of this Today's Special Value is
a beautiful Christmas tree, which plays 8 heartwarming carols including all your favorites, such as Hark the Herald Angels Sing, Jingle Bells and Silent Night.

Twinkling with lights and surrounded by snowmen merrily dancing round the tree, this Today's Special Value includes the bestselling Christmas fragrances full of delicious aromas - including Egg Nog and Christmas Cookie.

The collection is unique and adds up to an amazing 205 hours of burning time, yet it doesn't add up to a big cost.

Join us on Friday 24th October, when the Yankee Candle Today's Special Value will launch our Christmas season. Tune in at 12am, 1am, 7am, 8am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm and 11pm. Give the gift that lights up Christmas or just delight in the music yourself!

Sounds...different!

Yankee Candle TSV 24th October Details

Christmas is coming. Time to light up your life! And you'll get the warmest glow from our Yankee Candle Musical Christmas Tree Tart Burner - Today's Special Value on Friday 24th October.

As well as being filled with festive scents and
colours, the star of this Today's Special Value is
a beautiful Christmas tree, which plays 8 heartwarming carols including all your favorites, such as Hark the Herald Angels Sing, Jingle Bells and Silent Night.

Twinkling with lights and surrounded by snowmen merrily dancing round the tree, this Today's Special Value includes the bestselling Christmas fragrances full of delicious aromas - including Egg Nog and Christmas Cookie.

The collection is unique and adds up to an amazing 205 hours of burning time, yet it doesn't add up to a big cost.

Join us on Friday 24th October, when the Yankee Candle Today's Special Value will launch our Christmas season. Tune in at 12am, 1am, 7am, 8am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm and 11pm. Give the gift that lights up Christmas or just delight in the music yourself!

Still trying to find the item number

I can't wait to see this come up and I bet it sells out quickly as well. Just in time for me to get more smellies for Christmas.

:1:

oh no that looks horrible but it does look as if it will be that one it will have to be a really good price for me to go for it to counteract that revolting tart burner

The description previously posted mentions snowmen dancing around the tree, but it also mentions twinkling lights, so it may well be an updated version of that hurricane tree :11:

Latest posts

Back