Yankee Candles - TSV - 24/10/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

they have said the following

1Cream toned ceramic accessories hand painted with Whimsical Christmas trees in varying designs and festive tones of red & green.Includes:
1 X Small Shade with red rim. (approx: 7.3cm in height X 10cm in Diameter)
1 X Small Circular Tray with red rim (approx 12.4cm in diameter)
1 X TartBurner(approx: 13cm in Height X 11cm in Diameter)
2 X Mug Shaped Sampler Holders Each holder depicts a single Christmas tree in a varying design.In addition one incorporates a cream handle with red dots while the other in corporates a red handle with green spots. (approx: 7cm in Height X 6.5cm in Diameter).

1 X Small 3.7oz (104g) Red Berry & Cedar Jar Candle
2 X 1.75oz (49g) Red Berry & Cedar Sampler Candles
2 X 8oz (22g) Red Berry & Cedar Tarts
1 X Unscented T-Light

I see the name of this set has now changed and is no longer called the Christmas Tree Collection.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758120

It obviously isn't going to be the TSV and the fragrances in it don't match what the postcard and e-mail from QVC mention.

Just wondering if anyone has managed to find the item number for the TSV this evening.

Many thanks,

T x

Looks like a late night for me - hope it is a good TSV - looking for something for the home and some Xmas pressies.:)

Omg !!!
It is indeed the hideous caught in a hurricane christmas tree tart burner.
What home needs one of them :33:

Yankee Candle Musical Christmas Tart Burner with Medium Jar, Votives & Tarts
Item Number: 758081
QVC Price £47.75
Today's Special Value Price £39.48
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

A decoration for your home, this musical tart burner will create a fun festive atmosphere for the holiday. The burner is a decorated Christmas tree surrounded by three snowmen, who rotate as the holder lights up and plays seven classic Christmas carols including Jingle Bells and Silent Night. It comes with a 14.5oz (411g) medium jar candle and five 0.8oz samplers in all-new Christmas fragrances, as well as five tarts in popular Happy Christmas, Mulled Wine, Christmas Eve, Christmas Cookie and Jack Frost scents (1.75oz each). Three AAA batteries included.

I am going for this, tacky but fun, just like I want it to be at Christmas time!

The 3 easy pays swung it for me.

Even if I did like Christmas things, the tart burner would drive me nuts, all that flashing and rotating!!!! :54:

It is worse than the tat that is sold in the local 'pound shops'. I usually look forward to Yankee Candle TSVs but this is the pits. I don't think it'll sell out so there is little hope of OTOs.

Apologies to those who like it.....each to his own I suppose.

When someone provided a link to this earlier, I genuinely thought it was a joke. Like those things you see in Private Eye.

No problem if people like it; I like some weird things. But for me, this is tackiness too far...

It is worse than the tat that is sold in the local 'pound shops'. I usually look forward to Yankee Candle TSVs but this is the pits. I don't think it'll sell out so there is little hope of OTOs.

Apologies to those who like it.....each to his own I suppose.

My thoughts exactly............:31:

lol please tell me I am not alone in buying this!?!

I do have good taste, I promise!! I thought this would be fun for children, I doubt the music will be on...those things usually bug me after a while.

I know it is Christmas shopping weekend but I wish the TCALLER like just now would not wish a merry christmas, it is too soon for that!!!!

Latest posts

Back