Yankee TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

perhaps they have millions of them in stock. I noticed it was showing online a week ago to order it and recently not many TSVs are selling out so perhaps they just want to push it. I LURVE Yankee but I won't be buying this one as I think the reed diffusers look naff and I hate the scent of Apple and Pine Needle as it reminds me of toilet cleaner LOL so this is a no go for me, but lots of people will love it and fab cause they will be thrilled.

TSV on the website at the TSV price if anyone is interested and wants an early night! £29.92 plus just under £6 p&p. Link in Ian's post.

Jude xx

Home Store & More usually have Yankee at 50% discount for the month of December so here's hoping it's no different this year.

Not a Yankee fan, but decided to check out the tsv - until I saw it was my less-than-favourite duo presenting. The charisma-free zone that is Michaela and the nincompoop that is Craig. :hi:

I nearly choked on my hot chocolate when I heard Michaela say give the tealights, from the TSV, to the bin men. We'd never get our bins emptied again.

Is Cherries on snow the one that smells like marzipan? If so it is "flavour of the month" (or whatever they call it) at Clintons with 25% off.

Also on Yankee's own website at the mo the "Poinsetta" stuff likethe one in the TSV has over 28% + off and if you click on their "warehouse clearance" section there is loads of it in there.

I had an early text from HomeStore today & whilst the candle offers aren't all 50% discount for December,all Christmas themed ones are.

Latest posts

Back