What the?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

coachella

Registered Shopper
Alison, this oufit does not bode well. Cream polyester, red nylon ruffles, 20 denier tights and mad bad hair. Quelle horreur! Am so glad she wouldn't be so arrogant as to dole out fashion advice.

She looks as though she should be flipping burgers....that is a very weird outfit for a mature lady.............actually, it's a weird outfit full stop....I'm gobsmacked!!!

Alison, this oufit does not bode well. Cream polyester, red nylon ruffles, 20 denier tights and mad bad hair. Quelle horreur! Am so glad she wouldn't be so arrogant as to dole out fashion advice.

Alison Young or Alison Keenan?

Ah so she had the cardigan that looks like mushrooms on then? :grin:

Alison Young does wear the peculiar things at times. She either wears wishy washy colours that are the same colours as her hair and skin, or quite harsh colours that do nothing for her. When she wears soft greys or warm chocolatey tones she actually, literally looks really nice. She also has a penchant for puffed sleevs that I find hard to understand.
I bet that she won't be told thouigh.....

She used to call herself a stylist and make up artist but there is no sense of style with AY lately ( I say lately I mean the last5 years or even more) and it's getting worse. If you turned up and she was there to give you a makeover you'd run wouldn't you ?

Latest posts

Back