Northern Nights

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
Was on Easy Pay so decided to go for the TSV, 600 thread count will I really feel the difference? Did anyone buy it when it Sold Out in September?

It looks nice and I always wish I'd bought it the first time. I'm debating what to do today though because I think the fact they've put postage up to £6.95 for a NN set is a bit extreme.

It looks nice and I always wish I'd bought it the first time. I'm debating what to do today though because I think the fact they've put postage up to £6.95 for a NN set is a bit extreme.

:angry: I'm debating whether to send you back to you know where!

I bought this set last time it was on in the cloud blue (which is actually pale green).
Coincidentaly it's on my bed at the moment.It's a really nice set,with a silky feel to it and looks really smart.
I am debating whether to get another set!!

I have a couple of Kelly Hoppen sets which are 600 thread count.

I only use QVC cotton bedding now but the difference from 300 to 600 TC is amazing.

If the TSV feels as good as Kelly Hoppen bedding then you will adore it :)

I like the silver colour, it looks really smart, but I have enough bedding to last me a long while. The problem is where do you store all these sets??

i ordered the silver in a moment of weakness, it was the easypay that swung it. i normally only have white bedding and every time i veer away i end up giving the set away becuase i dont have space for everything. maybe this time it will be different....

I got a Pure Home high TC set last year in clearance from QVC, and the quality is fab. I have 2 NN 350 TC sets and I am quite happy with them. Got a few sets from harrods and JL so I must not buy this one, but I would love to go for the silver one, as i adore bedlinnen and enjoy it too and the silver looks very classy.
I still have the flannel sets on atm, as the nights are still chilly. Hopefully we can start using the high TC ones by easter.

I ordered the dahlia blue this morning... it will be my first ever northern nights item so interested to see what i make of it...:D

Theresa

I'm redecorating my bedroom next weekend so I ordered the dahlia and the orchid.... not watching anymore or I'll end up getting something else! :tongue:

Gone to bed so there will be no more debating for me! Think you will be well pleased Graham. You will feel like you are in a boutique hotel lol cos we all spend our time in them according to Ms DD.

How much is the QVC set? A 600tc set is £55 at Costco. Is it cheaper at QVC for the fitted sheet, duvet cover and pilow cases?

Mine arrived today and first impressions :up: I am glad I went for this!

as BB as said silver is actually taupe grey.

Latest posts

Back