Laura Geller TSV 23/11/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
I was browsing the TV guide for Laura Geller hours and it seems that there will be a TSV on Sunday 23 November

Is this the one does anyone know please ?
http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A255..._cat=VENDOR&cm_pla=LAURAGELLER&cm_ite=A255608

It looks like this was the last US TSV.

Thanks

Yes thats it ...

Laura-Geller-Bella-Vita-Color-Collection.jpg10351006_10152802050352741_8278031539262660220_n.jpg

I like the box but don't like LG mascara or lippy, I wonder what the Mally TSV is her christmas one is usually a good one.

So looking forward to this TSV. Never bought a Laura Geller TSV before, but have decided Mally isn't for me.

There are not many 5-star reviews on the US website

There's 78 - I didn't think the reviews were bad to be honest.
I'm in for this I reckon, I'm running low on my winter shade if B&B so I'll be ordering it for that and ebaying anything I'm not so struck on. Looks like it was on auto delivery when it was the American TSV.

I'm interested in this TSV but not too tempted as I don't need the brushes, mascara, eye liner, lippy. The highlighter I noticed is used all over face like the Ethereal Rose. And I'm pleased to see that there's no spackle this time in the set. Like the box though :)
The new packaging of the shadow and the highlighter looks cheap and I think the lid will crack very soon. This packaging is almost identical to my MUA eye shadow that cost £1 each.
http://www.superdrug.com/MUA-Eyes/MUA-Pearl-Eyeshadow-Shade-23/p/274257#.VFTBO_msW_Q

Laura Geller TSV 23 Nov

Is there any clue as to what this might be yet, please?

It looks like quite a good set but I think I'm moving away from Laura; I loved the creaseless concealer but it was never in stock so had to go with Bareminerals for an alternative and have also subsequently gone with a few of their TSV's and since changing my skin has looked so much fresher and clearer. I've loved Laura for many years but now just using up my last bits of stock. If you can't guarantee the supply it's a problem and no way do I need any more B&B.

I hope it’s good news as perhaps the competition may keep the prices down.
Any idea where LG will be available?

I think that the TSV price may be higher than normal due to inclusion of the brushes, hope not though.

Latest posts

Back