Laura Geller TSV 23/11/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had a postcard through this morning which says this will be on three easy payments, that's good but only if they don't set the price that much higher because of this which I think they often do.

I have googled Laura Geller Bella Vita and then clicked on videos and have been watching some opinions, demos and unboxing videos.

So far I'm still on the fence.

The illuminator is glittery rather than shimmery apparently so not really for everyday use unless you are a shimmer queen like Ali Y.

If you are undecided and have time or fancy being distracted from what you should be doing, take a look!

I have googled Laura Geller Bella Vita and then clicked on videos and have been watching some opinions, demos and unboxing videos. So far I'm still on the fence.

I did this when it was the TSV in the US and I found out it would be ours too - I too am still on the fence. But I'm not sure about it because I ran out of foundation so needed to buy some and I have all of the other products in some shape or form from other brands. But I do really want to try the rest of the LG range.

If I'd run out of foundation that would certainly swing it for me and I'd be buying it but then I've never tried her mascara or liquid eyeliner. I have three LG sets so far and the pencil eyeliners.

Not ordering the Tsv as I really dislike the foundation so to compensate I purchased the LG eye palette from FU with free p&p and a free gift worth £20.

What free gift did you get, I can't see one.:(

It was a GWP 3 piece Festive Goodies set: real deal concealer mini, lipgloss and cool lid colour, but it seems to have ended now that promotion.

I watched the TSV video again (on QVC US) and now I don't like the lipstick but think I'd use everything else so I may go for this afterall! I'm so fickle...and weak!

I think she said they'd sold 50,000 which is a lot compared with the smaller UK audience. I'm glad we got easy pays this time over Auto Deleivery that they had in the US (drops in Jan & March for them) -she's made the mistake again, of sending the same highlighter with each one, only the eye shadow, liner and lipstick change. I would say that the highlighter looks nicer than the lavender one for the last autodelivery TSV, which I use more as a brow-bone highlighter than on my cheeks. I returned the 2nd drop of that TSV and cancelled my auto-delivery.

I am really in two minds about the TSV. Love the hat box, too cute! But of course it makes no sense to be swayed by a cardboard box! The reviews didn't seem great in the U.S website. Ooh, decisions decisions. I had the last LG on auto-delivery so have a lifetime of hilighter stashed away. However, I too cancelled the 3rd drop as it had a very nude looking chip by lip pencil and everything else quite similar.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-8...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-6-_-205738

Laura Geller 8 Piece Bella Vita Cosmetics Collection
QVC Price: £49.00
Today's Special Value Price: £39.96
P&P: £4.95

Options for foundation: porcelain, fair, medium, tan or deep

This gorgeous Italian-inspired collection includes the iconic Balance-n-Brighten in a choice of shades, a brand new Baked Lace Illuminator to give your face a radiant glow, a new Baked Eclipse Eyeshadow duo, a new shade of the Colour Brilliance Lipstick and a rich mascara, eyeliner and applicators to complete the set, along with a pretty gift box. Showcase your features and create irresistible make-up looks with this beautiful collection from Laura Geller.

Perfect as a present - housed in a pretty hat-shaped gift box with sections that slide out, this collection will make a lovely gift for a special friend, or a wonderful treat for you.

Contains:
1 x Balance-n-Brighten Baked Colour Correcting Foundation (9g) - swirls of neutral-hued liquid pigments are baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, and then hand-finished by Italian artisans to create a creamy powder foundation that aims to help brighten and colour-correct the skin to an impeccable finish. Comes in a choice of Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan or Deep. Contains centella asiatica and white tea extracts, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E. Using the brush, sweep onto face, targeting areas of discolouration, and blend well
1 x NEW Baked Lace Illuminator in Ballerina (11g) - in a soft and universally flattering, peachy-golden shade that showcases your best features and contours the face to create dimension and a beautiful lit-from-within glow. This new Baked Illuminator contains pearlescent pigments that blend seamlessly into skin with a luminous sateen finish and a lace design that holds its shape until the last application. Contains centella asiatica and white tea extracts
1 x NEW Baked Eclipse Duo Eyeshadow in Moonlight/Aubergine (2.5g) - a gorgeous eyeshadow duo in a new baked formula and two shades; a light mauve shimmer (Moonlight) and deep eggplant satin (Aubergine). These ultra-wearable light and deep shades create the perfect, contoured eye look; the innovative formula can be worn dry for a smoky effect or wet for highly saturated colour, and the beautiful Eclipse design holds its shape as you use the eyeshadow. Contains centella asiatica and white tea extracts
1 x NEW shade of Color Brilliance Lustrous Lipstick in Kiss (1.8g) - a dusty rose colour that gives full-coverage and drenches lips, helping to soften, soothe and condition lips with moisturising emollients, leaving them smooth and soft but never sticky. Contains Vitamin E and coconut oil
1 x StyleLASH Intense Lengthening Mascara in Black (10ml) - this long wearing and transfer-proof new mascara lengthens the appearance of lashes to create an intensely wide-eyed look, in an ultra-black colour that accentuates separation and definition of your lashes. Lightweight, clump-proof and flake-proof, it will leave lashes soft and flexible. Contains jojoba wax and pro-Vitamin B5
1 x INKcredible Intense Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Blackbird (0.4g) - a deep black, waterproof and silky formula that glides on for vibrant, smooth colour that lasts all day without transferring. The built-in sharpener ensures precision lining, every time. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested to be safe for contact lens wearers and sensitive skin
1 x double-ended shadow/foam brush
1 x NEW baked angled stippling brush
1 x round hatbox with ribbon

About Laura Geller's Baked process
Each product in the Baked Collection starts as a swirl of liquid and colour-corrective pigments. This is poured into terracotta pans and baked for 24 hours. The result is an extremely fine powder that’s silky smooth to the touch, with a dewy fresh look that adapts perfectly to each individual complexion. All are made in Italy and suitable for every skin tone and type.

The details are live on the website but easypays won't kick in until midnight.

Thanks, I've just placed one order (my sisters Christmas present), but I'm going to try and spend the whole of tomorrow not ordering another one for me...

Video review from YouTube of the Tsv from the US:

I like how Laura doesn't take products out of the kits so they are usually the same in the US as over here. I would've preferred a blush instead of brushes but still a good deal. The highlighter and eyeshadow look nice and I have never tried her mascara, eyeliner or lipstick.

The camera man needs to be sacked, the demo was almost scrambled but we saw lots of DF reading the tweets and blabbing away Qcut etc while the camera is on her and Laura doing the make over in the corner behind the product details on the screen. Laura's patience was amazing, I'd hit Debby with that ipad. All in all I didn't enjoy the presentation due to DF's huge gob and the camera work, sack them both.
People buy because of Laura's products in spite of presentation as it did no justice to the TSV.

Ok ladies I am now 53 and have NEVER worn any type of make up but I am now looking in the mirror and not liking what I see.
I have red cheeks ,dark circles under my eyes and my skin is starting to look slightly yellow and dull.
I am on lots of very strong medication and I don't think that it is helping my skin.
I don't have any lines and wrinkles so far so am not really interested in anti aging stuff but wondered if this set would be a good starting place for me.
I need something that is VERY VERY easy to use and fail safe as the stuff I brought from Boots (about 15 years ago) made me look like a child "playing"with Mummy's make up.
I feel that this might suit me as I am only having to spend £15.00 and I can always send it back under the 30DMG.
Thanks
Karen

The camera man needs to be sacked, the demo was almost scrambled but we saw lots of DF reading the tweets and blabbing away Qcut etc while the camera is on her and Laura doing the make over in the corner behind the product details on the screen. Laura's patience was amazing, I'd hit Debby with that ipad. All in all I didn't enjoy the presentation due to DF's huge gob and the camera work, sack them both.
People buy because of Laura's products in spite of presentation as it did no justice to the TSV.
That's th directors fault, not the cameramen, of the 2 or 3 cameras in the studio the director and co choose which shot to show.

Latest posts

Back