Laura Geller TSV 23/11/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just panic bought a fair, after sitting on the fence all day. I usually go for medium but can use fair in the winter. Having not watched all day and then rad on here it was sold, I suddenly realised how much I want that box!

If you use B&B as a setting powder over a liquid or cream foundation a lighter shade tends to work better than your usual shade.

Yes, I do sometimes apply BNB over BB cream or a mouse foundation, or by itself if I want medium coverage. So glad I got in and ordered the fair as a few minutes later I checked and it said sold out. Have to say, I love Laura Geller makeup and the lady herself. Laura is looking fantastic, seems to have lost a bit of weight and looks younger every time I see her,

Am I right thinking that they call the blonde model Amanda and then call her Nichola?

Did they mention how many they have sold altogether?

Looking forward to my set but I think I may give it to DH to let me have on Xmas day. Especially as I was also naughty and ordered the Omorovizca skincare set I've been itching to try for ages. Anyone else tried this?

Porcelain is too pink for me too but when applied less with a fan brush - it's perfect, Fair is too yellow for my skin I wish they did a shade in between.
A very thin fan brush, like in Laura's Matte compact, I use this one though
http://www.iherb.com/E-L-F-Cosmetic...sc=0&lc=en-US&w=e l f fan&rc=669&sr=null&ic=1

Thanks Marina - i will give that ago. I have a smashbox fan brush which i have rarely used so its just got a new life!! For me it helps to neutralise the pink if i dust a bit of Bare minerals mineral veil over the b&b too.

I would love Laura to do my makeup and see if she can work wonders on me. She is so talented and makes it look so easy. Sickeningly pretty too!

I wasn't going to go for it but after seeing the presentation I really did like the look of it all and would use it all, so I've gone for it. My last fair was very dark and brown on me so I went for porcelain. I do wish they were more consistent, sometimes fair is about right on my skin, sometimes porcelain is far too pink.

Laura is back on 17 January, hope this means a TSV, that's only two months apart

I would love Laura to do my makeup and see if she can work wonders on me. She is so talented and makes it look so easy. Sickeningly pretty too!

Actually meant Sarah Jagger not Laura.

Although would love to meet Laura even more. For a good old girly chat and a giggle. I love her confident style without even a hint of arrogance.

Love her comments on the Xmas music and she's only had a day of it to contend with!

Didn't order it - I am clearly a perfect Saint-style person with iron willpower.
To be fair when I had a quick lookee on the morning repeat yesterday I didn't like the lipstick at all and the mahoosive shiny pot thing seemed to make them all look like they were a bit - errr - perspirational, if you get my drift. (sweaty)
Anyway I bought a B&B set with the brush off eBay instead so I'm happy.

Latest posts

Back