• Marla TSV 4.jpg
    Marla TSV 4.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 219
WynneLayers V Neck Sweater with Front Seam & Pockets
Item Number: 187614
QVC Price £56.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.98
P&P £3.95

This jumper from WynneLayers features an unstructured shape, functional pockets, long sleeves with rib detailing, exposed seams and a V-neckline. Effortless, easy to wear and supremely sophisticated, this jumper's versatile and transitional style will take you from season to season, and from daytime to evening with ease.

Flowy and flattering - teaming a soft, comfortable material that skims your curves with WynneLayers' classic unstructured shape, this jumper is designed to beautifully flow down your body. The V-neckline is also perfect for drawing the eye upwards, so you can dress in the confidence you look and feel great.

Style it your way - whether you prefer an elevated casual look or want to opt for something smarter, this versatile jumper can be dressed to suit your style. For a laid-back yet put-together look, try pairing with jeans and a biker jacket for cool everyday glamour. Want to dress up a bit? Swap jeans for a pair of tapered trousers and accessorise with your favourite statement jewellery.

Take your pick - with a beautiful neutral colour palette of five shades on offer, you can choose the jumper that best fits your personal style. For something classic, opt for Black, Oatmeal or Light Heather Grey, or if subtle pastels are your thing, try Sea Blue or Rouge.

• 54% viscose, 27% polyester, 19% nylon
  • Hand wash only

Colour options:

• Black
  • Sea Blue
  • Rouge
  • Oatmeal
  • Light Heather Grey

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 108cm (42"), S: 113cm (44.5"), M: 118.1cm (46.5"), L: 124.5cm (48.8"), XL: 132.1cm (52"), 2XL: 138.4cm (54.5"), 3XL: 1486cm (58.5")
  • Length: XS: 64.8cm (25.5"), S: 65.4cm (25.8"), M: 66. (26"), cm L: 67cm (26.5"), XL: 68.3cm (27"), 2XL: 69.9cm (27.3"), 3XL: 72.1cm (28.5")

All measurements are approximate

The pockets seem badly placed and too high up. I'll end up looking Brer Rabbit ! and it actually reminds me of those knitted wraps with pockets that are at the back end of womens magazines.

'Flowy and flattering - teaming a soft, comfortable material that skims your curves with WynneLayers' classic unstructured shape, this jumper is designed to beautifully flow down your body'.

It won't skim any curves, it'll emphasize them & is too short to cover most bottoms.

I have just received a shirt from Sahara something that caught my eye at full price but now in the sale.It is lovely, very good quality and although a flared shape hangs correctly.I did pay delivery (tracked) but it was ordered Saturday and arrived within its 1 hour specified delivery this morning.

Can’t think of anything endearing about this item. As my mother would well it looks like a right rag bag on, take it off does nothing for you.

Latest posts

Back