Craig Rowe - A Place in the Sun

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I take my hat off to anyone who has a good solo holiday. I no longer go anywhere now because I have no-one to go with. Tried it twice and both times a disaster.

Sorry to hear that 😌. If we weren't all anonymous on here, us solo-ists could get together and go away together ! with the humour we have we would have a fantastic time.

I thought Craig was quite good on his second episode and seemed to have settled in more. He certainly has the likeability factor, more so than on Q but Jonny Irwin is tops for me. Laura has just split from her husband and has moved into a 'lavish new home'. I wonder if she'll be calling upon Kelly Hoppen to help with her 'BIG' plans for it...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...moves-property-split-husband-Alex-Goward.html

I thought Craig was quite good on his second episode and seemed to have settled in more. He certainly has the likeability factor, more so than on Q but Jonny Irwin is tops for me. Laura has just split from her husband and has moved into a 'lavish new home'. I wonder if she'll be calling upon Kelly Hoppen to help with her 'BIG' plans for it...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...moves-property-split-husband-Alex-Goward.html
I watched him and agree. I thought he came over well in both his shows, nice rapport with the couples, I just enjoyed them both. Good for him. I dont want to get sucked into this show which has just happened with Homes Under The Hammer (which I had never seen before my hairdresser mentioned it and now I watch every day!) but if I see his name in the guide I shall watch Craig, making sure he maintains this standard, 😃😃.

That’s sad news for the children. Laura isn’t faint hearted, taking on a big project along with all the other upheaval that must be going on. Money appears to be plentiful at any rate. Wonder if we’ll soon hear about her new ‘love’. We can be sure it won’t be Craig!
I wasn’t sure about Jonny for the longest time - he’s so abrupt but he’s grown on me. At least he has some personality. I just wish he’d ditch the boxy grandad jackets that emphasise his sloping shoulders.

Good job Craig…have checked the program guide, can’t see him back for the next couple of weeks. Don’t know how many episodes he filmed, seems like they have a good few presenters now, will all need their episodes fitting in the series.

Well I take my hat off to anyone who has a good solo holiday. I no longer go anywhere now because I have no-one to go with. Tried it twice and both times a disaster.
Oh that’s a shame, but you gave it a good go. Did you by any chance go on a ‘solos only’ arrangement ? I hate them, just like a meat market with a ratio of 3 women to 1 man and the resultant feeding frenzy. I did a solo Beatles weekend in Liverpool once and that was more than enough for me !

That’s interesting lati. Perhaps he’s been telling porkies all this time about his collection of everything qvc. His flat looks minimalist and tasteful.

I noticed he said that he has a lot of storage in his flat. Presumably that’s to store all the Kelly Hoppen, Cozee Home and candles that he says he’s got when presenting shows on QVC. He also didn’t mention QVC as a place from where he buys furniture and things. In fact he doesn’t mention QVC at all. 😉

Huh ! now I certainly wouldn't believe a word out of his mouth ! Read the article again and he starts off with having a housewarming party at the beginning of 2020 before lockdown. At the end of the article he's on the move again ! him and his partner are 'looking to move again' ! Then there's this........ with no mention of Peony flaaars, or Kelly Hoppen or Yankee unless they're all tucked away for the photoshoot. God he's really publicising himself these days.

Where do you shop for the best homewares?

CR: I often start at Heal's, Habitat and John Lewis, but I've also picked up some great things in Zara Home and H&M Home. I love getting things from little independent stores when I can, too. There are some lovely homeware shops on Bermondsey Street, one of which is called Lovely and British filled with interesting finds. Another one of my favourite shops is called Truce in Bristol, which work with lots of ceramists who make beautiful earthenware.

When I'm in Brighton, I always pop into a shop called England at Home — and I will always come out with something. Last time I came out with a neon 'C' sign and the previous time I got a salad spinner. I find smaller stores easier to navigate and you can find much more interesting things there.

I noticed he said that he has a lot of storage in his flat. Presumably that’s to store all the Kelly Hoppen, Cozee Home and candles that he says he’s got when presenting shows on QVC. He also didn’t mention QVC as a place from where he buys furniture and things. In fact he doesn’t mention QVC at all. 😉
Sorry, I repeated what you said but I was clearly in the middle of writing when you posted yours. Clearly QVC is too downmarket to mention amongst all those top stores like Heals, John Lewis, Zara etc

Latest posts

Back