Craig Rowe - A Place in the Sun

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whilst there are contestants who aren’t terribly well known if you don’t watch soaps but I dont think Craig would be in the running as he is totally unknown outside Q

Not for long he won't be at this rate. There must be literally millions in our age bracket who watch Strictly and DOI who haven't the foggiest who the contestants are now - particularly if they aren't soap watchers, on soshal meeja or don't buy sleb mags. BUT I bet a lot of them watch Place in the Sun and could be D/Express readers !

Oh that’s a shame, but you gave it a good go. Did you by any chance go on a ‘solos only’ arrangement ? I hate them, just like a meat market with a ratio of 3 women to 1 man and the resultant feeding frenzy. I did a solo Beatles weekend in Liverpool once and that was more than enough for me !
No I didn’t, just went alone, and hated it.

According to the new RT he is on again next Monday, 31st.
Yes he’s back on A Place In The Sun on Monday 31st January.
“Estepona“
Chef Mark and yoga teacher Loretta look for their dream holiday home near Estepona on Spain’s Costa del Sol, for their budget of £200,000.
Craig Rowe lines up five great properties for them.
(First aired 31/01/22)

Yes he’s back on A Place In The Sun on Monday 31st January.
“Estepona“
Chef Mark and yoga teacher Loretta look for their dream holiday home near Estepona on Spain’s Costa del Sol, for their budget of £200,000.
Craig Rowe lines up five great properties for them.
(First aired 31/01/22)
Bump as reminder for those interested ☀️🌴

Nice program with Craig today, weather was really windy but was lovely to see the waves crashing up on the beaches. 🌬🌊🌤

I thought that was a ladies' bike! I agree, he is very nice with the people. I dont watch it apart from his shows so how does he compare to the other presenters? Do they all go on about contenders?

He does seem really nice with the couples and appears like he’s really enjoying doing the job, makes it a pleasurable watch. He does make me chuckle as he always appears like he’s bouncing along when he’s walking across the beaches. Well he probably is to have got the gig of presenting. Great stuff Craig 👏🏼

Apparently Craig was doing his first 2022 filming of A Place In The Sun on Lanzarote last weekend. 🌵🌴☀️

Has his first series ended? I cannot see any new shows listed, but they may have stopped them during the Olympics. I shall have another check for next week but I shall only record if it says it’s Craig as it isn’t a show I follow. I just like to check how he is getting on, 😂.

Has his first series ended? I cannot see any new shows listed, but they may have stopped them during the Olympics. I shall have another check for next week but I shall only record if it says it’s Craig as it isn’t a show I follow. I just like to check how he is getting on, 😂.
Think possibly from last week the program guide it went to previously shown episodes.

Latest posts

Back