Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember a program a while back, i know i should get a life, but anyway, the program featured Sally 'flippin heck' Jacks flogging sandals or some flat shoes, anyway she rabbited on about how bad heels were for you, she couldn't wear them anymore, getting too old, so she never wears them now.

But strangely every fashion show, unless they're flogging flat shoes, she's wearing heels, why you ask, well she hates looking like a munchkin next to the clothes racks they have on IW because they are taller than her, she moans about it but they never do anything about it.:eek:

So Sally 'flippin heck' Jacks, IW's in house medical & health expert, preaching to all of us about how we MUST look after our health and bodies, so we must buy and do what she tells us to, decides to ignore her own preaching advice for the sake of vanity, well talk about shooting yourself in the foot, huh.

Ok i'll get my coat now. :ROFLMAO:

PS

Kev 'if you're new to these shows' Reynolds is back tomorrow with a pick of the day, how wonderful he'll be able to tell us all about COSC certification again, and he'll be joined during the day by IW own presenters with extensive horological experience, Shona, Peter Simon and Tim Britton. It's bad enough with Shona and the plonker, but Tim Britton selling collectable timepieces? :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Well first watch show done, and Kev didn't disappoint, plenty of rubbish spouted. ;)

Launch of a brand new chrono which no one else has seen, except for Jomashop, which in reality is just an existing model with a couple of slight cosmetic changes to the dial.

It also features the magnificent Ronda 5030D, which Kev says we haven't seen for about 5/6 years since they showed the Lamborghini watches and are normally only in watches costing £1500/£1600.

So Kev it's been 5/6 years since you showed these £1500/£1600 watches?

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/tra...us_price2%2c-new_iw%2c-salescash_iw&v=000~BLA

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/tra...-%24previous_price2%2c-new_iw%2c-salescash_iw

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/mat...-%24previous_price2%2c-new_iw%2c-salescash_iw

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/mat...-%24previous_price2%2c-new_iw%2c-salescash_iw

Only on an IW show can you have one product, Tupperware, with big selling point of cutting down on food waste, while demonstrating another product, Professional food chopper by wasting food. ;)
I've just got planning permission to build a £100k sizeable extension. I need it to store all the friggin' Tupperware containers I've bought from IW.

Flogging the S&E watches last night, the 'expert' said one of them had a movement inside usually only found in watches that sell for thousands of pounds. Of course what they're doing is planting the seed in the (gullible) viewers minds equating the IW product with tier 1 products as they do with most stuff they sell. A blatant and transparent tactic if you have at least 3 brain cells.

However, even if it's true, at the end of the day it's still a S&E plastic looking watch. It's a bit like saying ...

'This Ford has an engine in it usually found in Porsche's.'

Yes ... but it's still a Ford ;)

Kev Knows his watch movements. talking about the space race watch he was talking about the movement, YN55 latest movement from Seiko Industries, a younger brother of the NH35.

As mentioned before, it's actually an Orient F6922, which is the younger brother of the Orient 46943 not the NH35, which has been renamed YN55 by Seiko Epson to sell to 3rd party brands. Of course Orient is now part of Seiko and all their watches and movements are made by Seiko Epson after closing Orients own facilities, so that's why Seiko Epson has access to Orient calibres.

Flogging the S&E watches last night, the 'expert' said one of them had a movement inside usually only found in watches that sell for thousands of pounds. Of course what they're doing is planting the seed in the (gullible) viewers minds equating the IW product with tier 1 products as they do with most stuff they sell. A blatant and transparent tactic if you have at least 3 brain cells.

However, even if it's true, at the end of the day it's still a S&E plastic looking watch. It's a bit like saying ...

'This Ford has an engine in it usually found in Porsche's.'

Yes ... but it's still a Ford ;)

That's exactly what Reynolds is doing with the movement in todays pick of the day, saying it can be found in watches costing £1500-£1900, but it's also found in many watches a lot cheaper, and the examples in the earlier post and below is the IW higher prices not the prices they'll sell at on a show, which will be cheaper.

Peter really deserves the meter tonight, he's in overdrive with the lies and misleading info.

index.png

And Kev's not much better, slightly better, but not by much.

I see Fitness guy Tim has become a Fake Presenter type
Yeah he was on yesterday resentimg watches, beforehand he had obviously been reading the 2021/22 IW Presenters big book of bullsh1te on how to sell products! He was just using The bald fella Mikey M's, False Den's, Sally I buy all on selly telly & Not being funny Shaun's usual crap quotes.

I see Fitness guy Tim has become a Fake Presenter type

There's a couple of ways to progress to a presenter on IW.

Non entity → IW fake expert → IW presenter

or

Non entity → IW backroom staff → IW fake expert → IW presenter

Same qualifications needed for all IW jobs, no educational qualifications required, must lack common sense, must be lacking in morals, must be willing to lie to and con the public (including friends & family).

Geesh what a shock Sally has a flippin Henry and her husband uses one at his work, got some flippin suction, flippin best, strange never heard her mention the Henry when she's telling everybody to buy cordless vacuums.

Oh and now the they mention the cord, only need to plug it in once and will reach all your home, strange, on cordless shows we're always told we're wasting so much time having to plug and unplug corded vacs all the time.

Anyone notice the Heritor watch missing it's name plate on the dial, I kid you not🤔😉
And there's Emma telling us they are equal to watches £1000's🤣

Missed that on purpose, can't stand Emma, ****** fraud and at the bottom of the watch expert charts, she spouts so much garbage and misinformation it's unreal, breaks ASA guidlines/rules every time she appears.

Latest posts

Back