Elemis TSV 09/09/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Skincare is getting ridiculous now and I’ve fallen for the hype many times😳 I see that a new line by Motsi Mabuse called Lovemore is coming to Q, but let’s be honest if you are bringing a new regime to market it has to contain a new magical ingredient that none of the big brands have and I’m pretty sure they have everything covered 😊so I’m sure the selling point with this will be The Power of African Plant Extracts, no way am I falling for it.
Personally, I thought Lovemore sounds like something you would buy from Ann Summers… but then it could be my dirty mind…

Ive also fallen for the hype, but really have been stepping back lately and having a real hard think….

But if they were 50mls the price would be higher…
Elemis charge £60 for a 30ml pot of PCMC so it is a good offer….
Elemis is an expensive brand…
It wasn’t this expensive!
The owner of Boden had to publicly apologise for effing up recently.
Tried to appeal to a younger generation, clothes became more expensive.
It hit the finances.
There’s a fine line in business even for well respected brands.
Compare John Lewis now to a few years back.
No one is too big to fail.

It wasn’t this expensive!
The owner of Boden had to publicly apologise for effing up recently.
Tried to appeal to a younger generation, clothes became more expensive.
It hit the finances.
There’s a fine line in business even for well respected brands.
Compare John Lewis now to a few years back.
No one is too big to fail.
Oh yes I do agree….
Im relatively new to using Elemis, and I came from Liz Earle so saw a big price difference there…

And getting more expensive month by month it seems. They really are in danger of pricing themselves out of most peoples budgets IMO.
Elemis really getting ridiculous with their prices! So many other brands available at a variety of price points!! Vichy, La Roche-posay and Kate Somerville are three brands I regularly use.

I really want this but it's a real boo for me not having it on EZ pay as it's a lot to shell out all at once (and I still have an unopened peel). I'll just have to say no unless they suddenly decide on the day they are going to change it and do EZ. I think QVC might have done that before. Saz or SCW might know?

CC

I really want this but it's a real boo for me not having it on EZ pay as it's a lot to shell out all at once (and I still have an unopened peel). I'll just have to say no unless they suddenly decide on the day they are going to change it and do EZ. I think QVC might have done that before. Saz or SCW might know?

CC
Only possibility of that is if they happen to have put an Easy Pay code on but who knows if they will.

CC
usually the sept tsvs is tsv price & no easy pay with an auto-delivery option so unless an easy pay code comes around i doubt it will be on easy pays

Oh yes I do agree….
Im relatively new to using Elemis, and I came from Liz Earle so saw a big price difference there…
I am still not over the fact that the PCMC Rich did not moisturise my skin at any point using it. I dont have bad skin but its uber dry and very dehydrated. I dont want magic just a basic criteria that should be easy for such a luxury brand.

I get endless emails from Elemis about offers. Now, I do use certain items and those for years, but I admit I will buy from eBay. Never had a problem. We have a counter in Boots in the city centre and I do know the manager quite well and will stop and have a chat about all sorts. She said her counter is doing really well and even better when Boots do the 10 or 15% off offers. No pushing to buy 20 products if you come in for a bottle of Superfood.

I was browsing Boots website yesterday, Christmas 3 for 2 is up and running already.
I took a fancy to trying Boots Collagen so with 3 for 2 offer, plus 10 percent off, I got day cream, night cream and serum for £21.60 plus an extra 400 points as I spent over £20. Very happy, let's hope the cream is ok. They are only £12 each, so a decent price in the first place. Elemis is way beyond my purse now, but I do like Superskin, that is dear as well though.

Obviously I had to buy the men's skincare sets (3 of them) for my nephew, brother and hubby as part of their Christmas. Bargain. I love Boots 3 for 2.

I get endless emails from Elemis about offers. Now, I do use certain items and those for years, but I admit I will buy from eBay. Never had a problem. We have a counter in Boots in the city centre and I do know the manager quite well and will stop and have a chat about all sorts. She said her counter is doing really well and even better when Boots do the 10 or 15% off offers. No pushing to buy 20 products if you come in for a bottle of Superfood.
I have had three emails about their advent calendar, two yesterday and one so far today :rolleyes:

I was browsing Boots website yesterday, Christmas 3 for 2 is up and running already.
I took a fancy to trying Boots Collagen so with 3 for 2 offer, plus 10 percent off, I got day cream, night cream and serum for £21.60 plus an extra 400 points as I spent over £20. Very happy, let's hope the cream is ok. They are only £12 each, so a decent price in the first place. Elemis is way beyond my purse now, but I do like Superskin, that is dear as well though.

Obviously I had to buy the men's skincare sets (3 of them) for my nephew, brother and hubby as part of their Christmas. Bargain. I love Boots 3 for 2.
Blimey. Now that is a bargain. Think I might have to put in the same order.

Well that sounds like a fantastic deal! I actually physically ached to buy the same, but am trying to resist. My back is really painful at the moment though so I need a treat… but the osteopath this afternoon is £70 so maybe I shouldn’t! But there again…

Actually I have been using the Superdrug Vitamin E eye cream for the last couple of weeks and have been very pleased with it. It only costs about a fiver!!!!

Last edited:
I have had three emails about their advent calendar, two yesterday and one so far today :rolleyes:
I don’t get any
Well that sounds like a fantastic deal! I actually physically ached to buy the same, but am trying to resist. My back is really painful at the moment though so I need a treat… but the osteopath this afternoon is £70 so maybe I shouldn’t! But there again…

Actually I have been using the Superdrug Vitamin E eye cream for the last couple of weeks and have been very pleased with it. It only costs about a fiver!!!!
I think you should….. 🤨

I have tried the collagen range from Boots. I think it's excellent value,doesn't upset my sensitive skin and would definitely buy it again. Not sure I will bother with Elemis again.

Does it smell nice?

Latest posts

Back