Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That five minute My Name is Den Piranha chopper promo. “And why does it work every time,” she says. Because it’s PIRANHA.. That world renowned brand available in every high street store. And now we have Mr. Tumnus and The Same Rattan is £1000 more, flogging Roofix.

That five minute My Name is Den Piranha chopper promo. “And why does it work every time,” she says. Because it’s PIRANHA.. That world renowned brand available in every high street store. And now we have Mr. Tumnus and The Same Rattan is £1000 more, flogging Roofix.

As usual same rubbish as ever, If you go into your diy store they will offer you bitumen paint as they don't have anything like this.

So you won't be offered something like this?

Also the garbage of TV exclusive, it's not, it's only the tin that's exclusive not the contents, they've used tins with Roofix M for shop extra (like they did with IW) but the tins contain Roofix 20/10 which you can buy a loads of outlets. Just a ploy to claim exclusivity.

Nothing changes, same garbage from the same shysters.

For anyone reading later fearing they missed out on winning some good prizes…

Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 21.18.11.jpg

Top tip from your old mate Deano

Don’t laugh, well ok you can but do it quietly so I can’t hear you.
my daughter did that to our windows during a heatwave a couple of years ago. I said the neighbors will think we have lost the plot. House looked like we thought aliens where sending mind controlling radio waves into the house. I went straight to Amazon and bought a set of disposable paper blinds so now when it’s hot the house looks relatively normal. 😀

Two mugs? Or is it one mug per mu…er..customer? Are they not embarrassed at giving away such ridiculous tat? You got better as a losing contestant on Double or Drop on Crackerjack in the ‘70s. At least they added in the pen…They make QVC look philanthropic.

The guy who told the somewhat camp Howard, he was ‘the fairy on top of the Christmas tree,’ visibly upset him and was somebody I never saw again on Ideal World since.
I’ve heard Joe Remblance been told things like that, but he has also come out with those type of comments, But the difference with Joe Is he is open about his sexuality

Two mugs? Or is it one mug per mu…er..customer? Are they not embarrassed at giving away such ridiculous tat? You got better as a losing contestant on Double or Drop on Crackerjack in the ‘70s. At least they added in the pen…They make QVC look philanthropic.
There were only 3 prizes you had to email in.

And on the scissors from the other thread, as It was Simon Lies, sending out the scissors than Shop Extra should they contact Simon

There were only 3 prizes you had to email in.

And on the scissors from the other thread, as It was Simon Lies, sending out the scissors than Shop Extra should they contact Simon

As far as the customer is considered (and the law), Simon Iles is only a shop extra supplier & guest demonstrator, he may be supplying Shop Extra (Hochanda Global) with freebies to give away, but you're not buying from Simon (or his company), the offer and sale is being made to the customer by Shop Extra (Hochanda Global) as an incentive to buy.
It's up to Shop Extra (Hochanda Global) to sort out.
The only reason a customer would need to contact Simon directly, is later down the line when a products goes faulty and is under guarantee, then they would contact his company to sort the fault under guarantee.

Latest posts

Back