Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if she realises how unwatchable she is? I doubt it. Anybody feeling that way that she became aware of would probably be dismissed be her as not knowing a great thing when they see it. She seems genuinely in love with herself.
She lives in a bubble which so far hasn’t let her down.
God help her if that bubble bursts

I have it on very good authority that the new studio is on its way. Space has been created and builders are on site. It's gonna be massive improvement on the current offering. End of January is the target ;)

I've said before (and DOC touched on this earlier) having a fancy new studio is simply going to make the poor-quality goods they sell (all sourced from AliExpress™ and Temu™) look even worse!

Instead of Pedro only being able to gurn and limp around a 4ft space to sell a £15 cane, he'll now have 12ft of space…

Sneezy Panda won't actually become the must-have xmas toy because the backdrop and desk no longer wobble…

The studio isn't the most pressing issue with TatJC-IW, the shoddy products are!

Last edited:
I’m currently deciding whether to go to the local pop quiz and have a beer or two this evening, or even better, stay at home and watch the premiere of a wonderful new fragrance, seen for the first time on the channel after the last first time it was on. The magnificent GAMMONNN….Who wants to answer silly questions anyway…

I watch a lot of Fashion Vlogs on youtube

Haven’t seen one yet dedicated to IW Fashion
Every now and then someone makes a comment that sparks a memory
you have just done that. Reminded me why and when I first stuck my toe into YouTube
i was looking for a recording of a record I could no longer play as I no longer had a record player, that had always appealed to me
i was when young a fan of Dylan and Joan bias which considering I was a rocker was a tad odd.
i loved this song. Xmas wasn’t Xmas without it.
it’s lanuage is very American but speaks a truth that still holds true

I’m currently deciding whether to go to the local pop quiz and have a beer or two this evening, or even better, stay at home and watch the premiere of a wonderful new fragrance, seen for the first time on the channel after the last first time it was on. The magnificent GAMMONNN….Who wants to answer silly questions anyway…
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMON

I'm going to have a wild guess that it's the pop quiz and the beer🍺.

Tonight I've got the choice of a Christmas jazz concert at the Royal Albert Hall, or staying in with a mug of hot chocolate and a side order of Gammon🙄.

What is this cra..item she is selling? Looks like a pack of Chewits. Expands in your stomach, she quacks…When you ‘pass’ (have a poo in English) it is then sucked out via a phosphorus drip…Dr. Lobitoff’s Swiss Diet Kit.. For somebody not supposed to be giving medical advice, she is certainly coming over as pretending to give it. It wouldn’t work for Dr. Jacks as she should be encouraged to swallow the whole box and packaging as a matter of urgency. Not medically trained, she says. No ****….The place is unbelievable.

Every now and then someone makes a comment that sparks a memory
you have just done that. Reminded me why and when I first stuck my toe into YouTube
i was looking for a recording of a record I could no longer play as I no longer had a record player, that had always appealed to me
i was when young a fan of Dylan and Joan bias which considering I was a rocker was a tad odd.
i loved this song. Xmas wasn’t Xmas without it.
it’s lanuage is very American but speaks a truth that still holds true
I've never heard that!

Latest posts

Back