Elemis Old Stock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Keeley is on now flogging the BPOTM and has just stated (without a hint of irony) that she doesn’t advocate stockpiling products. Ha ha ha.
Jesus wept, since when exactly has this been the case because it’s literally all she’s done in the last 20 years until the subject of old stock started being discussed online by her customers.
You honestly couldn’t make it up. She clearly thinks that none of us has any memory of her previous shows, it’s the only explanation.

Keeley is on now flogging the BPOTM and has just stated (without a hint of irony) that she doesn’t advocate stockpiling products. Ha ha ha.
Jesus wept, since when exactly has this been the case because it’s literally all she’s done in the last 20 years until the subject of old stock started being discussed online by her customers.
You honestly couldn’t make it up. She clearly thinks that none of us has any memory of her previous shows, it’s the only explanation.
It’s such a ****** insult to loyal customers..
Does she think we are all stupid? Clearly she does….
Its all that she and the presenters ever do… and I’ve never heard her warn anyone not to stockpile when people are posting that they’ve bought five TSV’s….
I’ve never liked Keeley…she always seems so false, but this has really put me off her, and off Elemis as a whole. Because they will know that old stock is going to QVC…l
I‘m currently trying the Boots collagen face cream that is £12 for 50mls… and it’s really nice! Very similar to PCMC..without all the bullshit. I don’t want to give my money to Elemis any more.

She’s implicitly admitting that QVC do sell ‘old stock’.

It’s such a ****** insult to loyal customers..
Does she think we are all stupid? Clearly she does….
Its all that she and the presenters ever do… and I’ve never heard her warn anyone not to stockpile when people are posting that they’ve bought five TSV’s….
I’ve never liked Keeley…she always seems so false, but this has really put me off her, and off Elemis as a whole. Because they will know that old stock is going to QVC…l
I‘m currently trying the Boots collagen face cream that is £12 for 50mls… and it’s really nice! Very similar to PCMC..without all the bullshit. I don’t want to give my money to Elemis any more.
Yes I’m currently using boots collagen range too. Day and night cream.

Do you like it? I find it’s very similar to the PCMC but a massive price difference! I’m using the day cream.
Day cream I’ll finish as it as it has spf. It’s a thicker texture that I’m used to. Night cream nice but for some reason I prefer Liz earle night cream. I got on offer from Q so I’m saving that. Boots is like a gel and it’s very pleasant to use. Very similar in texture. Perhaps I should do one side boots and the other side LE.

Boots ate really upping their game in skin care.

Day cream I’ll finish as it as it has spf. It’s a thicker texture that I’m used to. Night cream nice but for some reason I prefer Liz earle night cream. I got on offer from Q so I’m saving that. Boots is like a gel and it’s very pleasant to use. Very similar in texture. Perhaps I should do one side boots and the other side LE.

Boots ate really upping their game in skin care.
I love the new LE night cream and will definitely buy that again once my collection is used up…. I also like the new LE hydrating serum.
I find the Boots cream is very similar to Elemis, and as I don’t like the LE skin repair, I would be happy to stick with Boots. I also like Superskin in the really cold weather.

I got my collagen cream when Boots had it in 3 for 2…. And as they often do the same with LE, or have it in sale, there is no need to pay silly money for Elemis…

I know this is irrelevant and childish but Elemis makes me yawn - I thought the constant plugging of Dyson was bad but it’s nothing compared with this and each time hear them mention “thirsty” skin and how it drinks in the moisture I’ll scream- and the cream is not a “midnight feast “ for your skin!!!

Does anyone know of a good dupe for the Cleansing Balm? It's the only Elemis thing I use now. I've weened myself off everything else but the balm is just brilliant, especially at removing make up

It’s supposedly fragrance free (I actually think it smells like gloss paint) but I highly recommend the Superdrug Melting Balm. Obviously I don’t wear makeup but I really like it.

I've just used aldi's Caviar night cream which has a better consistency than anything I've tried since my Decleor days, and my skin feels good next morning. I certainly won't be "stockpiling" expensive creams when this one feels right for me. I just wish I'd tried it ages ago and not been duped by what "resident" (people who are never off my screen) "experts" (self-proclaimed) say. There must be one helluva profit in beauty products because that's all that IW seems to be flogging pre-Christmas at the moment, (and they need to make up for lost time) so the commission people who sell them are getting must be mind-boggling.

Does anyone know of a good dupe for the Cleansing Balm? It's the only Elemis thing I use now. I've weened myself off everything else but the balm is just brilliant, especially at removing make up
Upircle do a nice one, a bit more of a gritty texture and a bit citrusy smelling.
I often go back to it, Holland and Barrett still sell it too I think.

I am so miffed that I cannot use Boots own brand ranges. And stop mentioning Aldi, we don't have any in N.I.:cry:
Donna, we have no Aldis here in dull, rainy, very windy Heckmondwike. There isn't even a Boots near. My brother takes me to the white rose or crown point on a wednesday, both have a boots. Or usually I just buy online.

So I got this Elemis set back in November, when it was half price….

I just checked the PCMC date of manufacture……December 2021… so it’s now 2 years old. And currently selling for the full price….
Now, if they had been honest and said the PCMC was older stock hence the reduction fair enough. You get to make an informed choice. But they don’t. And then Keeley gets all snarly and throws a hissy fit when anyone dares to point out she is promoting old stock.
I will use that cream next and it’s only a 30ml size 🙄so won’t take me long to use it. But that is the final straw I’m afraid. Only buying from them if it’s a really good deal and I will use it within a year. Just can’t trust them anymore.

I am getting endless emails from Elemis. The one this morning is a sale on their supersize, none of which I actually use. Give me a supersize of the Sensitive Skin wash, then yes from me or one of the toners.

Latest posts

Back