Elemis Old Stock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am getting endless emails from Elemis. The one this morning is a sale on their supersize, none of which I actually use. Give me a supersize of the Sensitive Skin wash, then yes from me or one of the toners.
Is that from Elemis direct? I never get anything.

Is it no
Yes I’m currently using boots collagen range too. Day and night cream.
Is it the No 7 range,if so I can't use any, irritates dreadfully. I was lucky they did take it back and refund me.

It’s supposedly fragrance free (I actually think it smells like gloss paint) but I highly recommend the Superdrug Melting Balm. Obviously I don’t wear makeup but I really like it.

Oh it stinks like lard .

It's not No7 Patsy, it's just Boots collagen range. I'm lucky then, I'm liking it very much. Especially the serum.
Thanks will give that a try. Our Boots closed down so have to Meadow hall shopping centre or order online.

It's not No7 Patsy, it's just Boots collagen range. I'm lucky then, I'm liking it very much. Especially the serum.
I think I will give that a twirl, am looking for a collagen cream. Will look at the serum too.

Does anyone know if Elemis have discontinued their Micellar water? I know I could ask Elemis directly but everyone on here is so well informed I thought I would ask here first! It is the only micellar water I can use and it seems to have disappeared.

Does anyone know if Elemis have discontinued their Micellar water? I know I could ask Elemis directly but everyone on here is so well informed I thought I would ask here first! It is the only micellar water I can use and it seems to have disappeared.
I think it seems to be out of stock in a few places. Sounds silly but I have one and am not over keen on micellar water if you would like mine I would be happy to send it to you. I don't want anything for it as its just cluttering up a cupboard. Please just PM me your address if you would like it and I will stick it in post but may not be until the weekend when i get to the post office
Should just add I am not sure how old it is! But at least I have warned you!!

Last edited:
I think it seems to be out of stock in a few places. Sounds silly but I have one and am not over keen on micellar water if you would like mine I would be happy to send it to you. I don't want anything for it as its just cluttering up a cupboard. Please just PM me your address if you would like it and I will stick it in post but may not be until the weekend when i get to the post office
That is so kind of you but my husband has just bought some from eBay for me. You are so thoughtful and that is what makes this forum so great. I really appreciated the offer 😘

It's not No7 Patsy, it's just Boots collagen range. I'm lucky then, I'm liking it very much. Especially the seru

I really like the cream. I’m using the day cream with the serum and a drop of Elemis oil. Very nice indeed. And for £12…. Plus it’s 10% off for a boots product and it’s often in 3 for 2….

What a nice thing to do.

Going off tangent slightly I saw one of the reviews for the latest Elemis big deal refers to two of the items being produced in 2022. One being March so almost a year after the Feb tsv debacle they are still doing it. Puts me off buying anymore whilst I know we shouldn't stock pile still feel they are being sneaky off loading old stock on some unsuspecting customers

Going off tangent slightly I saw one of the reviews for the latest Elemis big deal refers to two of the items being produced in 2022. One being March so almost a year after the Feb tsv debacle they are still doing it. Puts me off buying anymore whilst I know we shouldn't stock pile still feel they are being sneaky off loading old stock on some unsuspecting customers
They won’t stop because they can get away with it…. I do follow Keeley on Facebook, and some of the comments after the last old stock discussion are just crazy.

I got what I thought was a really good deal end of last year. A previous TSV that was listed in QVC at £150 reduced to £60 ish…. Had the oil and PCMC so I got it…. Well the PCMC was 2 years old last September…. The cleansing oil smelt funny and so did the body butter. Lesson learnt! I will use the PCMC very soon and it’s 30mls, so won’t last that long.
Im afraid I am now very suspicious of Elemis and their big deals… basically it seems to be get rid of old stock. Not what I would expect from a company that markets itself as a leading British beauty company….

I think for the moment I will stick to LE and the collagen bits in Boots..better value and newer stock. Whilst I do like some of the Elemis products I can live without them and am not tempted with the tsv at all
LE is also cruelty free… as are boots.
There are always offers on LE and big deals on the website and at boots. And you get reward points on both. And the original price is much more reasonable.
Im just not happy with Elemis continuing to flog old stock. I do love the PCMC and the oil but I’m loving Superskin at the moment.
And I find Keeley incredibly annoying.

They won’t stop because they can get away with it…. I do follow Keeley on Facebook, and some of the comments after the last old stock discussion are just crazy.

I got what I thought was a really good deal end of last year. A previous TSV that was listed in QVC at £150 reduced to £60 ish…. Had the oil and PCMC so I got it…. Well the PCMC was 2 years old last September…. The cleansing oil smelt funny and so did the body butter. Lesson learnt! I will use the PCMC very soon and it’s 30mls, so won’t last that long.
Im afraid I am now very suspicious of Elemis and their big deals… basically it seems to be get rid of old stock. Not what I would expect from a company that markets itself as a leading British beauty company….

When I see any Elemis sets which are heavily marked down like the set you got, I am very wary and avoid them. I saw that set when they showed it on it TV and I was like hmmmm that must be old stock. It is shocking they keep doing it. If they are honest about it and give the real reason sets are discounted, people will still buy as long as they know it has a short shelf-life and to use within 6-12 months.

Yes, and we have been guilty on here, including me. We talked about our stockpile bought because it was such a great deal. I have often said I have enough skincare to keep a small South American country going. Now, it is not all Elemis and I do have a method of what needs to be used first.

Latest posts

Back