Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Classy vacuum cleaner. Unbranded and ‘inexpensive’ looking. I wonder what Van Needzeskarapping gets in terms of wedge for this expertise? I would probably pay his fuel down here on his moped, a few rows of Garibaldi biscuits and minimum wage for each hour of his numerous experting skills… I doubt either actor would give that vacuum cleaner house room next to their Dysons.

Exceptionally powerful? At 600 watts? What a plonker he is. I know where I’d like to stick the crevice tool! Is it my tv or is he constantly shouting?Even Dyson has stopped making corded vacs now.

We will remember the next time you are trying to flog a cordeless vacumm, and will repeat your words. You cannot compete with the power of a plug in.

Yep, this is just another, almost daily, example of them contradicting their previous sales pitches, even mentioning how short a time you get with turbo mode, something they never mention when they are flogging cordless.

Another thing they are negative about plug ins is you've to keep unplugging as the leads are too short, yet the Henry has a huge lead, plug in once and reach the whole house. :)

Latest posts

Back