Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw an interview a couple of weeks ago on a channel called NVTV and Gerry Kelly a local chat show host has his own show. He was interviewing Eamonn Holmes. Eamonn was very bitter because he classes himself as a freelancer but the inland revenue argued he was an ITV employee. However Lorraine Kelly who has exclusively for 40 years worked at ITV won the case and didn't have to pay. I had to go freelance myself after working for one broadcaster for over a decade. The only people who are truly an employee in the case of ITV presenters (for sake of argument as it is very complicated and I'm not an expert) are Ant and Dec who signed several golden handcuff deals over the years to exclusively work there, and even then it isn't that simple.
I’m surprised Stephen Mulhern and Ben Shephard aren’t employees

Does Sally need to. Scream when selling stuff, she’s getting excitied over a £11.99 handbag
Because she is desperate to sell the items. I haven't heard her old bid-TV act for a while. Well, she does do some of it. If this doesn't sell for this amount, I will expose my bottom in the 'insert shop name' window. Anyone remember her doing the following on bid. If people were not interested and not buying, She got offended by this and shouted into the camera that she was going to stop off at a police station on her way back and report a daylight robbery!

I’m surprised Stephen Mulhern and Ben Shephard aren’t employees
It is a weird ruling because Eamonn has worked for the BBC and ITV and many others. During the time he is being charged he was also working for Sky. Lorraine has only worked at ITV. Kay Adams (loose Women) also won her case. Eamonn was the only one who had to pay up.

Oh Sally, getting excited. Nothing new there, but this time about who will be doing the modeling later. It's possible that someone from IW2 is involved Could it be Lynn, Shelia, smiley Laura, or one of the other girls, who's names I cannot remember,but they were sisters?

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 15.11.26.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 15.11.26.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
It seems likely to me that the special guest model from the former IW who is coming up at 4pm will be one of two people, either Shelagh Brayshaw or Linda Walton. I have seen people asking if these two models will be returning on the Facebook page since the relaunch of IW.

Oh, it's Simone. I haven't seen anyone asking for Simone. I had actually forgot sheused to model.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back