Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting to read the news that Shop (for three items only) On TV is going daytimes soon. It really is in general format and style the nearest thing we have to Ideal World Version 37…This current reinvention, called ‘Ideal World’, actually reminds me of suddenly finding yourself living in an identical visually, but now dystopian tyranny, where any good about the previous world you lived in has disappeared in general. A bit like life during the Plandemic..Similar storylines on the 1960s’ version of Star Trek…

I think a 24/7 version of Shop On TV (even if it is just Lob Rock and a Pillow and a Polti and a 50 something juvenile with Cantstandstill Syndrome, with a drone) is going to be a much better watch than £9.99sville…

Last edited:
I think a 24/7 version of Shop On TV (even if it is just Lob Rock and a Pillow and a Polti and a 50 something juvenile with Cantstandstill Syndrome, with a drone) is going to be a much better watch than £9.99sville…
Unfortunately it won't be for me, although to be fair I only watch these channels fleetingly these days when channel hopping. There's a certain presenter who just seems to smile/gurn their way through the show, can't take to them. But yeah, surprised they have the gained the traction to go full time.

Good Morning. Dr. Edwards, here. Clinical United Nations Theologian. My receptionist will have scrutinised your symptoms before allowing you seven minutes with me. I am an extremely busy shopping clinician and my time is drastically limited. Now…my first medical shopping aid.. This 50p shower head. DON’T bother a busy clinician with those strange brown lumps that have appeared on your head. Use this shower head to wash them off… And if they are still there afterwards…DON’T annoy my receptionist with fanciful medical worries..Just pour a bottle of this 99p scent over your head and then rub it vigorously with this £9.99 drain unblocker…And for goodness sake..if the condition significantly worsens after doing so, don’t bother extremely busy ED clinicians with a disintegrating head issue.. CONSULTATION AT AN END…GET OUT!!!

Wonder what Antony Haywood is doing these days always liked his presenting style
years ago I sent him and Andy Crane an email when Shop The Value channel was closing down. And they had fewer and fewer stock to shift so each of the shows they just chatted more and more about other things. Hav.n'te heard from him (Hayward) in years. Andy went on to present channel M which I used to watch and it heavily featured Frank Sidebottom. Now Andy Crane's a BBC radio presenter

Off the rails with his toy train price comparison…Comedian that he is. He is now saying this toy will be a future Antiques Roadshow exhibit. Are you there ASA? No..They’re asleep.

Unfortunately it won't be for me, although to be fair I only watch these channels fleetingly these days when channel hopping. There's a certain presenter who just seems to smile/gurn their way through the show, can't take to them. But yeah, surprised they have the gained the traction to go full time.
I'm of the opinion, less is more

Latest posts

Back