Hideous Fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ohhh
133895_STANDARD___20080512.jpg

We have a winner! :clapping:

I got quite emotional when I saw this....

153105_STANDARD__BLA_20090805.jpg

The best selling Vodkatini collection has now been transformed with the new stylish Freya Supernova Bikini in a sassy combination off black and gold. ........Vodkatini - that sounds right, you'd have to be pi££ed up to wear it!

To achieve effortless poolside glamour this matching supernova kaftan really completes the look.

Materials: 100% polyester

Care: Hand wash only, rinse after use, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron, do not use fabric conditioner, wash colours separately

Features:

A deep plunge V-neckline with gold contrast detail which meets a wide gold band under the bust (showing off your narrowest point)
The back of the Kaftan has a fine elastic at the waist for fit and a contrast gold tie waist to achieve a more glamorous silhouette
The kaftan has Kimono sleeves which provide good cover for the tops of arms and overall comfort

Figleaves understands that men and women – especially women – come in all shapes and sizes. Whether you are an A cup or a J cup, you want pretty and sexy lingerie and swimwear.

What’s more, you can check out your purchases at home - no queuing for or embarrassing moments in luridly lit changing rooms.

Luridly lit! where do they usually sell these things :grin:

There is, of course, government legislation to ensure that companies of a certain size emply a percentage of workers with disabilities/ handicaps...... good to see that is force here as this fashion buyer for IW is obviously visually challenged.

Presuming that someone may actually buy these erm.....fashion garments......are they ....

a brave enough to wear them outdoors?:thinking2:
b has anyone seen one outdoors?:sad:

The word Fashion and IW don't really gel do they?:puke:

I stopped buying fashion on Ideal World when they stopped selling Blast Fashion. I know it wasn't particularly trendy, but the clothes were well made and were brilliant to travel in.

These days the clothes look poorly made and made of that horrible material that doesn't allow your skin to breathe. I think they call it 'slinky'. The presenters often say that the outfits they sell can be worn abroad. I don't think I want to wear man made fibres in places such as India because it would made me far too hot. Or it could just be my age!

They are having their Summer Wardrobe show right now.

The micro fibre jacket is just the thing if you want a light weight jacket to wear when travelling on holiday, but the top and trousers are hideous. They are the slinky things that Ideal World insist on selling. I really hate slinky clothes because they are so unflattering and unbearable to wear if you are in a hot climate.

Poor ideal world. Some of their fashion is okay, some of it utterly hideous. Someone should have a word with the buyer.

Latest posts

Back