Hideous Fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We have a winner! :clapping:

I got quite emotional when I saw this....

153105_STANDARD__BLA_20090805.jpg

The best selling Vodkatini collection has now been transformed with the new stylish Freya Supernova Bikini in a sassy combination off black and gold. ........Vodkatini - that sounds right, you'd have to be pi££ed up to wear it!

To achieve effortless poolside glamour this matching supernova kaftan really completes the look.

Materials: 100% polyester

Care: Hand wash only, rinse after use, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron, do not use fabric conditioner, wash colours separately

Features:

A deep plunge V-neckline with gold contrast detail which meets a wide gold band under the bust (showing off your narrowest point)
The back of the Kaftan has a fine elastic at the waist for fit and a contrast gold tie waist to achieve a more glamorous silhouette
The kaftan has Kimono sleeves which provide good cover for the tops of arms and overall comfort

Figleaves understands that men and women – especially women – come in all shapes and sizes. Whether you are an A cup or a J cup, you want pretty and sexy lingerie and swimwear.

What’s more, you can check out your purchases at home - no queuing for or embarrassing moments in luridly lit changing rooms.

Luridly lit! where do they usually sell these things :grin:

(Ducks) :blush::blush: I actually like Freya's Vodkatini bikini's (although not the chocolate one they were selling this year - top looked funny) - they look similar to the one Ursula Andress wore in that Bond movie I can't remember the name of. Not sure on the Kaftan though.

Runs off to hide ....

Last edited:
I was quite taken with this...

152860_STANDARD__BLAbk_20090728.jpg

152860_STANDARD__BLA_20090728.jpg

I actually think you are being unkind to this one. Worn with jeans and a plain white Tshirt this jacket could look ok. I would wear that!
Now please do not haul me of the the nearest insane assylum:whew2:

Who is doing the fashion buying??? Judging by the fashion it must be a lucky dip game.:coffee:

What happened to the old buyer?

Did she have an emotional break down - that would explain some of her choices :thinking2:

Did she know she was going on to better pastures and set herself a goal to buy the ugliest 'fashion' the world has on offer :tongue2:

Or was it the end of her beautiful relationship with one off the top 'my wife doesn't understand me' bosses - cos she definitely wasn't employed on her fashion skills :54:

Latest posts

Back