Pipa - psychotherapist !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Biagi, facilitator!

Wiki "A facilitator is someone who helps a group of people understand their common objectives and assists them to plan to achieve them without taking a particular position in the discussion. Some facilitator tools will try to assist the group in achieving a consensus on any disagreements that preexist or emerge in the meeting so that it has a strong basis for future action."

Never had Pipa down as a feminist :eek:

She's gone down in my estimations ;)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Simon Biagi, facilitator!

Wiki "A facilitator is someone who helps a group of people understand their common objectives and assists them to plan to achieve them without taking a particular position in the discussion. Some facilitator tools will try to assist the group in achieving a consensus on any disagreements that preexist or emerge in the meeting so that it has a strong basis for future action."
He worked in some places in 1995 and 1999 yrs ago, usually anything in the last 10 yrs is taken into consideration, isn't it:thinking:

I think this demonstrates how fragile these people's careers are.

Would you pay Pippa to give you advice on "maternity leave"?

As for simon biagi facilitating anything, I don't think so. The one Thing we know about simon it's that everything is all about him. Not exactly conducive to group dynamics.

I find it a bit sad really, as to how flaky these people are. But also annoying that they blag themselves into these media jobs. Just shows how shallow it all is.

I think this demonstrates how fragile these people's careers are.

Would you pay Pippa to give you advice on "maternity leave"?

As for simon biagi facilitating anything, I don't think so. The one Thing we know about simon it's that everything is all about him. Not exactly conducive to group dynamics.

I find it a bit sad really, as to how flaky these people are. But also annoying that they blag themselves into these media jobs. Just shows how shallow it all is.

Wonder if he would keep himself neutral/impartial if someone asked where he got the material for his shirts from! :bandit:

Even Cloudia's husband is a psychologist - they're ALL at it !!!

Honestly, reading some of the write-ups makes you wonder why they all dont go out and get a 'proper' job, or they've been hanging around with Paul McKenna for too long.

Thank you for this thread I've now managed to find another of the holiday homes.
Which happens to be right near to where we had our last three hols, though shame we will next opt to holiday back up coast.

I'm not sure that many women would preferred that feminism had not happened! We may not all be flag-waving enthusiasts of 'the cause', but we've certainly all benefitted from it. Besides, I'm not convince Pipa is a flag-waver either . She's offering advice that would be useful for women and help on things that are specifically 'women's' issues, but not on how to rule over men. It's hardly militant!

Last edited:
I believe Jill Goldsmith might have lost her full time job when Molton Brown were bought over?

As for the feminism thing, did you know right up until the 80s married women in Ireland could not get credit unless their husband's co signed for them?

I watched a documentary on PBS not that long ago and you would be shocked at the things women had no rights to in Western Countries.

Does anyone remember in The HItchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy" that certain "types" were put on a space ship to find and populate a new planet, but actually just to get rid of them: joggers etc. The modern off-world "Émigrés" would include life coaches, personal trainers, reality show wannabees etc

Jude xx

That seems odd, given that she's financing them herself. I'm surprised she doesn't sell them through Q.

Don't forget, as someone else mentioned on her (sorry I cannot remember who) Rosa the Yankee Candle guest is a life coach.

Latest posts

Back