Amica's Dog Stolen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this post he looks such a cutie,hope someone finds him soon.
Lynn

I saw Pipa tweet about a friends dog being stolen, didn't realise it was Amica's.

French Bulldog very popular along with Pugs. No doubt stolen to order(to sell on).

That happened to Pippa's dog it was stolen and she got it back a long time afterwards. A vet scanned for a microchip when the new owner brought it in for a check up.

I wouldn't steal it. I couldn't look at that mug every day. Give me a labradoodle or a chardoodle (king charles and poodle crossed) and I'm in love.

Aaww bless him, he must be so frightened and confused and Amica must be distraught. :sad: My bruv lives off the North End Road so I'll ask him to keep an ear open in the local pubs about anyone selling a dog like Frank.

Iloveshopping - I have a labradoodle - she is gorgeous, her name is Maisie. Never heard of a Charpoodle but I can imagine that they are very cute.

God I hate people!! Fancy stealing a dog. I despair, I really do! :rolleyes:

Hope he's home safe and sound asap, poor dab.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Its every dog owners worse nightmare.
I don't know what I would do if one of mine went missing in circumstances like this.

I have 2 cocker Spaniels and I Cockerpoo (Cocker spaniel cross Min Poodle) who are the loves of my life.
I would give up my Kids before one of the dogs. At least they would be able to look after themselves and find a away of getting home but dogs are totally helpless in a situation like this.
I hope that he is found VERY SOON and returned to Amica as she must be beside herself with worry.

Poor Amica and her family,I hope he is found and soon.

I have 3 mini Schnauzers and I would be distraught to think of any one of them going missing :(

Poor Amicka and family, this must be a nightmare- I cant bare to think how Id feel if my dogs got taken. A small glimer of hope for this case must be that it is a valuable "pet" type unlike mine (who are our furry children) but would attract a much more sinister market and she stands a much better chance of him being identified and reurned.

Iloveshopping - I have a labradoodle - she is gorgeous, her name is Maisie. Never heard of a Charpoodle but I can imagine that they are very cute.

One of my neighbours has the Charpoodle. He is absolutely gorgeous and so friendly. His owners adore him too.

We had a labrador stolen for mating and after a massive hunt and police involvement and posters we got her back, pregnant. She slept three days solid on her return and eventually had 9 beautiful pups. She was a wonderful mother. Best wishes to Amica and family, a truly horrible time.

I have three dogs, a JRT, a cocker and a collie x; love them to bits, and would be so upset if this happened to my dogs, mind you, mine are all neutered older rescue dogs, the cast offs from a society which puts a premium on cute little designer dogs, then gets fed up of them as they grow up!
I hope the scumbags who did this get caught!:taphead:

Personally, I hope whoever stole the dog dies a slow and painful death...but that's just my very biased opinion on filth like these!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Poor little Frank. Thieving scroats, I'd chop their flipping hands off if I could. I hope he is returned to his home and family as soon as possible.

I can think of better things to chop off! I hope they experience the same kind of upset and stress this causes themselves one day.

I hope Amica's dog is found safe and well. We have a Red Setter and the thought of anything happening to her is unbearable . A pet is a real part of the family and the distress Amica and her family must be feeling now is unthinkable . Poor Amica has had so much to put up with recently with her cancer treatment , she can do without more stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back