Good Grief Alexis!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As a lancastrian from the Bromley Cross and Chorley area I can say that where I come from its barmcakes (white baps (no sniggering at the back)), and chips and gravy lined up on the counter at the chippy at lunchtime. And it's most definitely "Olmond" where I come from. Never heard of dropping the "L" either, maybe it depends what part of Lancs you are from.

JR looked very "wide" in that dress. A bit like a sparkly spongebob square pants. Or perhaps it was just my wide screen TV. Julia is not fat at all, she just has a disproportionately large chest, and she should dress to flatter her shape. The rest of her is so tiny, it must be hard to buy a one- piece anything to fit.

As a lancastrian from the Bromley Cross and Chorley area I can say that where I come from its barmcakes (white baps (no sniggering at the back)), and chips and gravy lined up on the counter at the chippy at lunchtime. And it's most definitely "Olmond" where I come from. Never heard of dropping the "L" either, maybe it depends what part of Lancs you are from.

JR looked very "wide" in that dress. A bit like a sparkly spongebob square pants. Or perhaps it was just my wide screen TV. Julia is not fat at all, she just has a disproportionately large chest, and she should dress to flatter her shape. The rest of her is so tiny, it must be hard to buy a one- piece anything to fit.

um, it wasn't her chest.....she looked like a barrel. in fact, whoever said she looked like a bauble got it right.

Wide:giggle:sparkly spongebob:grin: Love it

Where I live scallops are Dabs and we have T cakes for our Chip butty's!

I saw Julia pre the midnight hour last night and she put me in mind of Dame Edna. At 56 that dress was far too short and as attractive as she may be wrinkly knees don't look good at all!

Where I live scallops are Dabs and we have T cakes for our Chip butty's!

I saw Julia pre the midnight hour last night and she put me in mind of Dame Edna. At 56 that dress was far too short and as attractive as she may be wrinkly knees don't look good at all!

Could you translate the first line for those of us who don't live. ooop north

Dripping, now your talking! - on hot toast especially with some of the meat jelly from underneath, yum!

Must dash, just realised I've forgotten to put the peacocks away for the night!

:mysmilie_506:....................:nod:....................:mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back